Had a very bad experience at the iowa game

Cool story bro.

I had hoped that Nebraska returned to the "10 win" territory, the fanbase would realize how whiny and stupid the "other teams fans didn't fall to the ground and kiss our feet" argument is. Especially since there are things like Rose Bowls to worry about.

I really had hoped.

See, spoke with Speed and Paul Crew last night and I told them something bad would have happened to me had I gone to Iowa City. There isn't a team I hate more than Iowa, and if a man were to cuss at me for doing nothing wrong in front of the girl I am with, I would have made sure he understood he couldn't talk to me like that, not physically, but he would have known that I wouldn't put up with his bull sh#t.

You did the right thing, you represented us as a fan base well, but in my personal opinion just because we are in fact the classiest fan base in CFB, doesn't mean that we can't react when we are being disrespected.

• Fire 1

Cool story bro.

I had hoped that Nebraska returned to the "10 win" territory, the fanbase would realize how whiny and stupid the "other teams fans didn't fall to the ground and kiss our feet" argument is. Especially since there are things like Rose Bowls to worry about.

I really had hoped.

I dont think we expect people to kiss our feet but for christ's sake, sh#t like this does not need to happen. I'm still dumbfounded why people want us to serve alcohol at our game. It's a problem enough. Too many people are too obnoxious. If the story this guy told is true to the tee, then no, he did nothing wrong and did not deserve the treatment he received. It's not about being whiny or kissing toes. It's about acting like respectable human being and not such a prick. Grow up. You dont have to treat us like gods, just dont treat us like sh#t. It's a fricken game. Get your head out your ass.

• Fire 3

Cool story bro.

I really had hoped.

I dont think we expect people to kiss our feet but for christ's sake, sh#t like this does not need to happen. I'm still dumbfounded why people want us to serve alcohol at our game. It's a problem enough. Too many people are too obnoxious. If the story this guy told is true to the tee, then no, he did nothing wrong and did not deserve the treatment he received. It's not about being whiny or kissing toes. It's about acting like respectable human being and not such a prick. Grow up. You dont have to treat us like gods, just dont treat us like sh#t. It's a fricken game. Get your head out your ass.

Strongly agree with this post Accountability. +1

yes but when you are at an away game and we are winning, I would expect that they would be sitting when we are standing.

But it happens at our stadium to. Always happens in my section when there is an away team fan and our fans always try to kick them out. Only reason they don't (if I am there), I have the away fans back to security. Some people arent happy if everyone isn't voting for the home team.

I hate when people b*tch and moan about people standing in front of them during a football game. Earlier in the season I witnessed a family who has tickets close to ours make a huge deal about a young Husker couple who wouldn't sit down, even though everyone around them was standing up as well. After about 10 minutes of screaming and yelling at the couple, two state troopers came up and actually kicked out the young husker couple. We all booed the troopers and tried to explain that they weren't doing anything wrong and that it was the family who was causing the trouble, which isn't anything new.

I have had season tickets for the past 6 or so years and imo Husker fans are the worse when it comes to this. I have heard multiple times people behind me yell stuff about sitting down. Sorry it is 3 and f*cking 9 in the 3rd qt and we are down, but I am going to stand and scream my ass off. I think the average play lasts 6? seconds and if you can't stand up for that long I suggest you stay at home and watch the game.

I was in attendance at the Iowa game surrounded by Iowa fans and we were all standing for 98% of the game, including the Iowa fans. Luckily the Iowa fans around us were all cool and nice people.

I'm done. gbr

• Fire 1