Iowa fan undeducated on TM

HANC

As I stood in Iowa City yesterday.....(which wasn't a bad experience like others had), EVERY TIME Taylor dropped back to throw, this dumba$$ iowa fan made smart remarks making fun of TM's passing ability.

Because I was frustrated with the way the game was going, and really was in no mood to start any crap, I didn't say a lot..... other than "you may want to check out the numbers compared to your guy".

Of course, it didn't matter what I said, the guy was determined to poke fun of TM.... In fact, saying that the illegal forward pass (pitch) was the best pass he had thrown all year.

As a coach, I really love to hear dumb, uneducated fans yell stuff from the stands, and as a fan sitting in Memorial Stadium and/or on the road, it is amusing to hear people try to yell stuff and really sound idiotic.

TM = 2483 yards passing

James Vandenberg = 2249 yards

Win TM

TM = 21 TD passing

James Vandenberg = 7 Td

Win TM

TM = 8 int

James Vandenberg = 8 int

Wash (TM TD-Int ratio win)

TM = 63% completion

James Vandenberg = 57%

Win TM

TM = 148 QB rating

James Vandenberg = 107 rating

Win TM

TM = 10 wins (2-0 vs iowa)

James Vandenberg= 4 wins (0-2 vs Neb)

Win TM

** These stats are leaving the rushing embarassing comparisons out, because the guy was just talking passing.

- I really love to hear UNEDUCATED people talk trash. Hey Iowa fan = SHUT UP !

• Fire 3

As I stood in Iowa City yesterday.....(which wasn't a bad experience like others had), EVERY TIME Taylor dropped back to throw, this dumba$$ iowa fan made smart remarks making fun of TM's passing ability.

Because I was frustrated with the way the game was going, and really was in no mood to start any crap, I didn't say a lot..... other than "you may want to check out the numbers compared to your guy".

Of course, it didn't matter what I said, the guy was determined to poke fun of TM.... In fact, saying that the illegal forward pass (pitch) was the best pass he had thrown all year.

As a coach, I really love to hear dumb, uneducated fans yell stuff from the stands, and as a fan sitting in Memorial Stadium and/or on the road, it is amusing to hear people try to yell stuff and really sound idiotic.

TM = 2483 yards passing James Vandenberg = 2249 yards Win TM

TM = 21 TD passing James Vandenberg = 7 Td Win TM

TM = 8 int James Vandenberg = 8 int Wash (TM TD-Int ratio win)

TM = 63% completion James Vandenberg = 57% Win TM

TM = 148 QB rating James Vandenberg = 107 rating Win TM

TM = 10 wins (2-0 vs iowa) James Vandenberg= 4 wins (0-2 vs Neb) Win TM

** These stats are leaving the rushing embarassing comparisons out, because the guy was just talking passing.

- I really love to hear UNEDUCATED people talk trash. Hey Iowa fan = SHUT UP !

I hope you don't think any of us are as ill-informed as this Iowa guy you're talking about. This stuff should be common knowledge on here.

Oh, I yell a lot of dumb stuff....but this guy wouldn't let it go........ It was his only "ammo" that he was using all day, and he was wrong about what he was yelling.

Well, TM is not Joe Montana, but he is better than Vandenberg.