FOX to Televise Big Ten Championship Game

RedTexan

FOX broadcasts blow... Anybody know a way to mute the announcers while leaving the crowd and field noise on?...

Not regional Fox, but the national Fox network. I had the same thought as you for another game this year (I forget which one), but I was thinking of our old Big XII broadcasts, which were crappy and poorly done. But this is going to be good. Don't worry.

Have we ever won a game on Fox? Could be a bad thing... Just sayin'. Plus, listening to Erin Andrews during updates makes me want to strangle her. Maybe we can hear Eddie George say c$%k instead of clock again, that made for a good laugh.

Totally! I can't stand Erin.....turn on the mute button, And FOX broadcast sucks because mostly pushed NFL world. Who cares about NFL?

Erin is annoying.

Eddie George is as deep as a puddle.

Joey Harrington is a goon.

Gus Johnson is exciting at times, but he belongs only in March Madness.

I actually didn't mind Ed Cunningham during the Iowa game. Other than complaining about Ciante's PI that wasn't called in the 4th quarter, I thought he said great things about us (even though the scoreboard didn't show we were doing many great things). He also had to talk about how awesome Eric Martin was all day even though he was the one who knocked out that dude from Okie Lite and Cunningham about started to cry. :lol:

I actually didn't mind Ed Cunningham during the Iowa game. Other than complaining about Ciante's PI that wasn't called in the 4th quarter, I thought he said great things about us (even though the scoreboard didn't show we were doing many great things). He also had to talk about how awesome Eric Martin was all day even though he was the one who knocked out that dude from Okie Lite and Cunningham about started to cry. :lol:

My thoughts exactly. However, Ed and PBP guy completely ignore James Ferentz dirty action.

Erin is annoying.

Eddie George is as deep as a puddle.

Joey Harrington is a goon.

Gus Johnson is exciting at times, but he belongs only in March Madness.

You like Cunningham but say Johnson belongs in basketball?? How dare you!

In all seriousness though, I love that Johnson at least has genuine excitement, where as it seem most try to refrain from any of the sort. Cunningham is always good for a laugh. Whenever he's on, my dad and I always refer to Martinez's "deep thigh bruise" against Mizzou. He keeps going on about his thigh in the replay when you clearly see his ankle facing the sky.

Gus Johnson + Charles Davis = the best crew on TV.

Gus Johnson, is one of the best at play-by-play commentary. Him, Kevin Harlan, and Brad Nessler can take what looks might be a boring game, and making it exciting.

Holy sh#t... I hope these posts are sarcastic. I HATE watching a game and hearing this sh#t:

• Fire 1

Gus Johnson + Charles Davis = the best crew on TV.

Gus Johnson, is one of the best at play-by-play commentary. Him, Kevin Harlan, and Brad Nessler can take what looks might be a boring game, and making it exciting.

Holy sh#t... I hope these posts are sarcastic. I HATE watching a game and hearing this sh#t:

You hate that he loves his job and shows it?

• Fire 2

You hate that he loves his job and shows it?

If that's what you wanna call it. During the Nebraska-UCLA game, and during one of K-State's games that I was watching I had to mute the TV. On every 2 or 3 yard gain he makes it sound like the team just threw the winning touchdown pass in the Super Bowl. It's annoying as hell.