What's your favorite episode of television?

A lot of people have favorite tv shows, but if you could narrow it down to one or two episodes, what would they be?

I'll start by naming off a few of my favorite shows along with my favorite episode of each show.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (The Gang Solves the Gas Crisis - Season 4, Episode 2)

South Park (Christian Rock Hard - Season 7, Episode 9)

Seinfeld (The Contest - Season 4, Episode 11)

Workaholics (Man Up - Season 2, Episode 9)

The Office (The Injury - Season 2, Episode 12)

My all-time favorite episode of television is from Curb Your Enthusiasm. It's called "The Black Swan". Check it out if you have the time. You won't regret it.

http://streamallthis.com/watch/curb-your-enthusiasm/s07e07.html

Damn, this is tough. I like so many shows, and that usually means I really like most of the episodes. Maybe I'll pick one that I doubt anyone else will go for and leave it at that.

Justified - The Collection (the ep with the collection of Hitler paintings - how they lead up to the ending with the guy's collection was fantastic)

Family Guy - Petoria episode where they become their own country.

South Park - Its a tie of Lord of the Rings and World of Warcraft episodes.

Ghost Adventures - Villisca Axe Murder House in Iowa.

Favorite series would go to Sons of Anarchy and Blue Mountain State. I can't just choose one episode of those shows.

Wish Blue Mountain was still going though.

Seinfeld; "The Pothole"; season 8, episode 16 --- has three or four great subplots LINK

Archer; "Skytanic"; season 1, episode 7

Trailer Park Boys; "A sh#t River Runs Through It"; season 7, episode 10 (final episode)

Taxi; "name?? (Reverend Jim plays the piano)"; Season 4 Episode 20 LINK <<it's long, but one of the best TV scenes evar! lol