Announcers for the Big Ten Championship game...

Saunders

Here's my theory on Gus Johnson...

The people that don't like him are used to listening to him broadcast for teams that they aren't a fan of, or for their teams games when they lose.

I don't know how you could not possibly like the guy when he's the announcer for your team's game - you're fired up, and you want the commentary to be fired up too! Nothing kills a mood like bland, boring commentary. Remember the snoozefest that was the 2006 Cotton Bowl?

Gus Johnson can be great but he tends to show bias for the underdogs. He was obviously playing into the UCLA upset against us earlier this year so I doubt he'll be any better for this game.

I don't think that's true at all. Why did he have that gusgasm on Duckworth's fourth down catch in the B1G CCG last year if he was pulling for the underdog?

"He's got getting away from the cops speed!"

^ easily my favorite Gus Johnson quote. I flipped when I heard GJ was doing our game this saturday because I LOVE GUS JOHNSON. During the UCLA game he fulfilled a dream of mine, when on that 92 yard run by TM when he yelled 'MARTINEZ! TOUCHDOWN NEBRASKA!". It was every bit juicy, enthusiastic, and fulfilling as I imagined it would be. looking forward to more of that.

by the way if GJ can top the call in the below video in our game on saturday I will name my first born after him...male or female.

FOX....enuf said. FOX studio especially Erin was and is flat out terrible and lots of TV timeouts. Commercials......one kickoff play........long commercials. ........one 3 play series ..........long commercials

Proof: Stanford/UCLA coverage

FOX....enuf said. FOX studio especially Erin was and is flat out terrible and lots of TV timeouts. Commercials......one kickoff play........long commercials. ........one 3 play series ..........long commercials

Proof: Stanford/UCLA coverage

ESPN did the same thing last Friday.