If you don't think this takes more luster off of the Nebraska brand you are wrong. Another humiliating performance like this on national tv does have effects on a program.

I have been a Husker fan for over 25 years Nebraska. I can deal with a loss as long as we are competitive. Sadly this kind of performance is nothing new for Nebraska over the last few seasons.

This kind of performance is unacceptable Nebraska! It's unacceptable.

Is this the worst 10 win team in Nebraska history?

It's funny you post this but earlier I was thinking that it was incredible that we were a 10 win team. Then I think back at who we beat and well, we should be a 10 win team. The only 2 "good" teams we played we lost two. We don't deserve to be in this game and honestly, we won't win a bowl game either outside of a low tier bowl against a mediocre team. Thats our current motto though, average. I think the big issue is that we still have a lot of turnovers, we aren't showing progression through the season (ie getting better) and we aren't playing better. We're 1 busted play away from being down 35-3 right now in a conference title game. It's humiliating and extremely disheartening.

To be fair this 7-5 football team never lost by more than 3. And they have the best Tailback/Receiver in the conference

Did I ever mention that I hate the UW marching band? second most annoying outside of the LSJUMB.

Tailback yes, WR hell no. NU has two WR's better than that kid. Bell is the best in the conference by far.

If you don't think this takes more luster off of the Nebraska brand you are wrong. Another humiliating performance like this on national tv does have effects on a program.

I have been a Husker fan for over 25 years Nebraska. I can deal with a loss as long as we are competitive. Sadly this kind of performance is nothing new for Nebraska over the last few seasons.

This kind of performance is unacceptable Nebraska! It's unacceptable.

I am with you Duke. Fan since the 70's. This is pathetic.