Ridiculousness

I don't recall being the person informing me that i apparently don't come here often either. If you guys prefer your fixation on childrens cartoons, so be it.

I don't recall that sentences formed as questions are meant to inform one of something instead of inquiring to one of something.

• Fire 1

So you're saying that when they embarrass themselves, we shouldn't say anything negative about them? That's not being a fan, that's burying your head in the sand and accepting the way they play. As a fan you should be able to applaud the team and be able to call them out as well. Blind support is what got us into the Callahan years. If that is what you want to do and have no gripes about it, then don't be griping about the fans that dont blindly follow the status quo.

It's fine to say bad things all you want. everyone's upset here. The ones that want Bo fired because they think they "deserve" better, that my friend is the bullsh#t. They need to get over themselves, bigtime.

Flat out untrue.

Millions of dollars are spent to ensure a winning team in Lincoln.

70 point beatdowns are unacceptable and heads need to roll.

So you're saying that when they embarrass themselves, we shouldn't say anything negative about them? That's not being a fan, that's burying your head in the sand and accepting the way they play. As a fan you should be able to applaud the team and be able to call them out as well. Blind support is what got us into the Callahan years. If that is what you want to do and have no gripes about it, then don't be griping about the fans that dont blindly follow the status quo.

It's fine to say bad things all you want. everyone's upset here. The ones that want Bo fired because they think they "deserve" better, that my friend is the bullsh#t. They need to get over themselves, bigtime.

Flat out untrue.

10-3 = winning

We also lost by 39.

Flat out untrue.

10-3 = winning

We also lost by 39.

Go grab every press member about every game where a team scored 70 and see if they know what the other team scored.

Bottom line, Nebraska, spends way too much money to get 70 dropped on us in the spotlight. Period.

Flat out untrue.

10-3 = winning

We also lost by 39.

Go grab every press member about every game where a team scored 70 and see if they know what the other team scored.

Bottom line, Nebraska, spends way too much money to get 70 dropped on us in the spotlight. Period.

Texas Tech, we scored 10 that game.

I believe SMU managed some points against Houston and Notre Dame.

Name a big time program that had 60+ dropped on it as many times as we have.

You know there is no way to measure how bad a loss is? A team could lose 61-59 and fit your criteria yet nearly win. They could also lose 31-27 to an FCS school and not fit your criteria.

That being said, if you do the research you'll realize that every top program has had their fair share of brutally ugly beatdowns and slumped seasons.

• Fire 1

Threads like these are a cop out. Nebraska fans love to claim that being a husker fan is ingrained into their identity. When things are going well. Now when things go shitshow south the kool-aid drinkers say it's just a game. Which is it? I'm upset, not surprised nor shocked. Anyone that's non-biased could see the glaring flaws in this team. But the kool-aid drinkers claim we'd win the big 12. Right.

We were a top 20 ranked defense going into this game. Maybe our defensive ranking is a reflection of the terrible offenses we see in the little 10. Take a step back and see the big picture. Our offense isn't nearly as good as people want to believe. We are sub-par on both lines. You can't win titles with sub-par line play.