Ridiculousness

And so, you think the best way to help them is to be mad as hell at them, wanting them benched or wanting the coaches (of whom a lot of the players support) to be fired? Man that is some hell of a support.

I understand that they play for Nebraska, I am every bit a fan as the rest of us. But supporting them by chastising them isn't necessarily the route I'd take.

But quite frankly we deserve better than what happened tonight.

I'm really interested in knowing why you think we deserve better?

Sure thing....

We deserve better because there is a dedication to winning in football by this school unparalleled be few outside of the SEC. That money -should- speak volumes.

Tonight should not happen to programs like us.

Sure thing....

We deserve better because there is a dedication to winning in football by this school unparalleled be few outside of the SEC. That money -should- speak volumes.

Hate to break it to you, but theyve been happening to us for over ten years now. Yes, it is a fact. We are not that program anymore. Maybe again we will someday. But now? No.

Sure thing....

Funny thing that is, that dedication to winning means ridding ourselves of filth coaches who win 9-10 games every year.

So you're saying that when they embarrass themselves, we shouldn't say anything negative about them? That's not being a fan, that's burying your head in the sand and accepting the way they play. As a fan you should be able to applaud the team and be able to call them out as well. Blind support is what got us into the Callahan years. If that is what you want to do and have no gripes about it, then don't be griping about the fans that dont blindly follow the status quo.

• Fire 1

Sure thing....

I guess the first thing I should have asked is who you're referring to with "we". Sounded like you meant the fans. Is that not what you meant?

So you're saying that when they embarrass themselves, we shouldn't say anything negative about them? That's not being a fan, that's burying your head in the sand and accepting the way they play. As a fan you should be able to applaud the team and be able to call them out as well. Blind support is what got us into the Callahan years. If that is what you want to do and have no gripes about it, then don't be griping about the fans that dont blindly follow the status quo.

No, I'm not saying that. But the hyperbole that occurs EVERY time we lose about Bo needs to be fired or Taylor needs to be benched or Papuchis sucks or on and on and on is ridiculous. What good does that do for anyone? Really? Think about that right now.

Blind support didn't get us into the Callahan years. The mentality that is starting to rear its ugly head again is what put us in the Callahan years.

Sure thing....

Funny thing that is, that dedication to winning means ridding ourselves of filth coaches who win 9-10 games every year.

It's a tough question to be sure. But this program spends too much money to have 70 hung on them on national television when it should have been their coronation.

Period.

As a side note, the Pony thing is pretty creepy. Grown men playing off a little girls cartoon?

Dont come around here much do you?

I've been here longer than you and i'm here every day. Still think it's a little creepy.

I've been here longer than you

75882-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-creepy-aj.png

I mean, as long as that's criteria for knowing what's what

No, I'm not saying that. But the hyperbole that occurs EVERY time we lose about Bo needs to be fired or Taylor needs to be benched or Papuchis sucks or on and on and on is ridiculous. What good does that do for anyone? Really? Think about that right now.

Blind support didn't get us into the Callahan years. The mentality that is starting to rear its ugly head again is what put us in the Callahan years.

I don't agree with that, we become complacent, we'll go back to the Callahan years. It wouldn't be so bad if this wasn't now considered a norm for a Pelini coached squad at Nebraska. We think we turn the corner and then we come out and shite the bed like tonight. We can pretty much expect 1 or 2 of these games a year under Pelini and that is simply unacceptable. Are we just going to accept getting hammered on national television and being completely outclassed at the same time? Should we expect to look like a high school team under him while he seems to have no clue what or how to fix it? Mind you, he himself had no answers for tonight and he couldn't even use his "we didn't execute" tonight. We received the same BS answers from Callahan just in different terms. Most people are mad because this happens all the time, it's become the norm. We can't simply accept that and let it slide, that is why most of us are pissed.

It's fine to say bad things all you want. everyone's upset here. The ones that want Bo fired because they think they "deserve" better, that my friend is the bullsh#t. They need to get over themselves, bigtime.

As a side note, the Pony thing is pretty creepy. Grown men playing off a little girls cartoon?

Dont come around here much do you?

I've been here longer than you and i'm here every day. Still think it's a little creepy.

I've been here longer than you

75882-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-creepy-aj.png

I mean, as long as that's criteria for knowing what's what

I don't recall being the person informing me that i apparently don't come here often either. If you guys prefer your fixation on childrens cartoons, so be it.