If Bo goes, who do you want?

Head coaching wish list  

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I would say Saban is worth it....instead of making 3 CCG appearance losses every 5 years we can trade it in for 3 NC wins every 5...

honestly - he'd probably increase revenue just from merchandise sales enough to cover that extra 6 mill.

...plus he'd run Urban out of the B1G. We all know Urban was running from the SEC because he wasn't the big man anymore.

Peterson- No way, he turned down 4 million from UCLA he's not coming to Lincoln.

Patterson- He's in a AQ confrence now, no way.

Fedora- Big ole' pipe dream there, dude will be the hottest name in coaching searches in a year or two. And should get any job he wants when the time comes.

Butch Davis- Do not want

James Franklin- Just got a fat raise from vandy, plus they are redoing their entire facilities. So he ain't leaving anytime soon.

if bo leaves...wait for it wait for it....TOM OSBORNE INTERIM!!!!!

He actually was after he fired Callahan and even did some recruiting visits throughout the state.

I'm actually coming around to the Saban idea. Of course, it be our luck that we get Miami Dolphin Saban.

What on earth would make you think that Saban would come here?

He actually was after he fired Callahan and even did some recruiting visits throughout the state.

I'm actually coming around to the Saban idea. Of course, it be our luck that we get Miami Dolphin Saban.

money. duhhhhhhhh.

money. duhhhhhhhh.

He would be a dream hire, but there's no way we would be able to pay him more than Alabama is or than any other SEC team would.

money. duhhhhhhhh.

He would be a dream hire, but there's no way we would be able to pay him more than Alabama is or than any other SEC team would.

I know. Just trying to amuse the thought. Saban's not our type anyway.