If Bo goes, who do you want?

Head coaching wish list  

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In all honesty, I would love to see John Gruden here. I know it is a looooong shot and he has turned down numerous opportunities in the past (including Tennessee last week) but I think he can be bought for the right price. He's a defensive guru for the blackshirts and he is a true student of the game. That would be my dream list followed by Chris Peterson.

Would you be okay with Nebraska shelling out 7-10 mil per year for a coach? I know I wouldn't be.

Why? You're not signing the check.

In all honesty, I would love to see John Gruden here. I know it is a looooong shot and he has turned down numerous opportunities in the past (including Tennessee last week) but I think he can be bought for the right price. He's a defensive guru for the blackshirts and he is a true student of the game. That would be my dream list followed by Chris Peterson.

Would you be okay with Nebraska shelling out 7-10 mil per year for a coach? I know I wouldn't be.

For Gruden or Cowher. Yes I would.

Most of those are unrealistic choices...

How many of those guys are going to "jump" at the chance to come here and coach? They've either got it made in the shade where they are, are bringing enough sanctions with them to choke a small horse, or they want nothing to do with us....

Again, I state, I do not want Bo fired. If he leaves on his own so be it.

I would take anyone with a successful college head coaching resume. That is what we need, some one knows how to do it and can hire qualified assistants at the Nebraska level. No more on the job training coaches. This what got us into this mess. Those are my only requirements

I say offer Nick Saban $10 mill/yr. tell him he could bring NU back to prominence like he did with Bama. Get us back to prominence and he goes down as the greatest College football coach ever. Win titles where Bear and TO once did. Epic!

As much as I would love to see Saban as Nebraska's coach, I don't know how we could justify paying a coach $10 million a year.... That's ludacris.

I say offer Nick Saban $10 mill/yr. tell him he could bring NU back to prominence like he did with Bama. Get us back to prominence and he goes down as the greatest College football coach ever. Win titles where Bear and TO once did. Epic!

As much as I would love to see Saban as Nebraska's coach, I don't know how we could justify paying a coach $10 million a year.... That's ludacris.

No, this is Ludacris:

ludacris.jpg

;)

• Fire 3

someone's going to offer that to someone someday. Prices are going up.