Georgia opens 12.5 point favorite, what's your pick?

mrandyk

How long will Jamal Lord remain QB?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Time to move on, Dawgs were 5 yards from the BCSNCG, we should have clocked it but didn't!! Tough weekend for BOTH of our teams.

Can't look back, gotta keep moving ahead. Next up is the Huskers. This game is a match up of 2 classic college football teams.

Martinez, a running QB, who the dawgs have had problems with, ie Conner Shaw for the c$%ks.

This game is, by NO means, in the bag for the Dawgs. Depends on which Dawg team show's up(The one that played Kentucky or SC) or the one that balled against bammer?

That's why we love college football, you never know?

Hmmmm......some games Georgia was back to earth performances

W 45-25 Buffalo

W 56-20 FAU Owls (56 was the highest score this season)

W 51-44 Tennessee

W 29-24 Kentucky

W 45-14 Georgia Southern (I believe FCS)

L 35-7 South Carolina

I watched UG vs. Misery Tigerettes contest :wacko:. Believe it or not, Dawgs was losing until 4th quarter rally.

http://espn.go.com/c...eorgia-bulldogs

However, our Huskers gave up +70 points against 7-5 team. Dawgs still covered IMO

Come on BIG RED nation!! ANYTHING can happen. I wouldn't base the game with the dawgs on this loss.

You beat the badgers earlier in the season

You beat MEECHIGAN

You beat MEECHIGAN State, who we lost to in the bowl game last year

You beat Penile State

I didn't watch the 2nd game with the badgers and getting 70 hung on you definitely sucks. But look at clempson? West Virginia hung 70 on them and came back and had a solid season.

We need BIG RED to "Rise Up" and talk some smack!!

GO DAWGS!!!

Feel like I need to oblige our guests...

Guys, Georgia is the most over-rated team in the polls. Lol Aaron who? Jarvis what?

Prediction: Pelini and the 'skers have a field day. Burkhead finishes with 140 and 2 TDs.

TM throws for 150 and a TD and rushes for 175 and a TD. Huskers force 3 TOs and don't cough it up once. Murray ends up in Pelini's QB graveyard.

31-10 Huskers

To make this a game I would honestly, if I was Bo, put Papuchis and the defense in a room and make them watch the Wisconsin game for hours on end til they are motivated enough to go out and rip some ones head off against Gerogia.

Im not going to vote on if they beat the spread because this team is more jekyll and Hyde then any team I've ever seen. So who knows.

• Fire 1

I'd put the whole team in the room, make them watch this game twice a day, until the Georgia game.

I think the spread is a little high, due to the fact that these guys are going to be pissed. If they come out with a little piss and vinegar, and are focused, it could be a tough day for the Puppies...