Georgia opens 12.5 point favorite, what's your pick?

mrandyk

How long will Jamal Lord remain QB?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Our team is slighty better on offense than last year, Our Defense is worse than last year. Georgia is better this year than South Carolina was last year. It will look like the SC game last year. We keep it close early, a few bad plays go Georgia's way, and we end up losing somewhere around 17-24 points. Easy Money on Georgia

Gotta go with UGA.

They played within 5 seconds of beating Bama. And a MNC berth.

We were rocked by a 7-5 team. Badly.

I hope we can compete, but UCLA and Wisconsin have horribly shown our weaknesses. I just hope we make it respectable.

A win would be a welcome miracle.

In 30+ years of being a fan, I'm not sure I've ever been less optimistic about a single game. 4 weeks from now, maybe I won't feel this way.

Look, of course it's possible... there's a reason why they play the games. But for Nebraska to pull this off, it has to do something that it hasn't done in years - play a clean, mistake free game. And even if it does such a thing, the disparity of talent still has to be overcome.

Gotta go with UGA.

They played within 5 seconds of beating Bama. And a MNC berth.

We were rocked by a 7-5 team. Badly.

I hope we can compete, but UCLA and Wisconsin have horribly shown our weaknesses. I just hope we make it respectable.

A win would be a welcome miracle.

I think the only thing we can hope for is that Georgia is either so over confident or so disappointed to be playing a team as bad as ours that they come out flat. Either way I think they cover, but hopefully we hold them under 70pts.

I think we cover.

Cover what? Cuz it isn't the spread. This team would destroy the 3 teams that beat us.

Like to see them cover your mouth, or fingers as it is. Yes, I think we cover the spread.

If Georgia plays second string we still lose but cover. If georgia play starters they will be 2 touchdowns up midway through the first quarter and not look back. It pains me to say this but expect an ass whooping. To much bigger, stronger, faster will be on the field for us to stop.

This match up is like being on the titanic except we know there's an iceberg in front of us and there's no going around it. Full steam ahead!!!!!!!