Georgia opens 12.5 point favorite, what's your pick?

mrandyk

How long will Jamal Lord remain QB?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Two days ago I'd have said that we can hang with Georgia. (Most people here would have agreed, I think.) But after the shellacking Wisconsin put on us I'm thinking the Dawgs might cover 12.5 points. Heck, they played Bama to within a field goal and damn near beat them.

/ I think I'll hold off a while to vote in this poll. Still smarting from the CCG beating we took.

I'm surprised nobody's talking about Georgia coming out flat. I'm not a betting man, but we've got something to prove after last night's fiasco and Georgia could not be less excited for this game. We'll (God willing) come out swinging to show the world that last night was a fluke, while they're in a very similar situation as we were when we played Washington in the Holiday Bowl a couple years back. I'm still a long way from calling for the upset, but I think this game will be a lot closer then most people expect.

I'm surprised nobody's talking about Georgia coming out flat. I'm not a betting man, but we've got something to prove after last night's fiasco and Georgia could not be less excited for this game. We'll (God willing) come out swinging to show the world that last night was a fluke, while they're in a very similar situation as we were when we played Washington in the Holiday Bowl a couple years back. I'm still a long way from calling for the upset, but I think this game will be a lot closer then most people expect.

I mentioned that our only chance to keep it close would be if they came out flat. To be honest they could come out flat and still beat us pretty easily much like South Carolina did.

They could also come out like we did in the Holiday bowl 2009 and just go to town.

Players playing for pride is a big motivator. GA thinking that they got a lesser bowl and an un-worthy opponent.

Coaches coaching for their jobs also has an interesting way of making them put progress over pride and pull their collective heads from their a$$es and actually look at film, ours and thiers, and come up with a plan that will surprise them.

Before Sat, I would say we really had a chance. Wisky proved, IMO, just how inept of a staff BO has put together. Players vs players is a wash IMO, BUT our staff leaves much to be desired. I really am watching this to see how our staff bounces back and how much they improve.

I put $200 on Georgia to beat the spread cause they have a good running game!! Even with that being said Neb has a chance, just trying to make a few bucks. Bulldogs have a chip on their shoulders, and we have been demoralized!!

It could be the other way around. UGA could be crushed after losing a chance to play for all the marbles and Nebraska with nothing to lose plays lights out. Time will tell, but we have been flat before in bowls we didn't really want to be at. I am hoping playing a "name" program like Nebraska will keep our UGA boys fired up for the challenge, but you never know.