What UGA will try to do....

McDawg

Let's get this out of the way....

UGA's OC can sometimes be a real braintrust, but I suppose that is common thought amongst CFB fans. Mike Bobo, was a UGA QB baci in the 90's. He set a few records, and played retty well. this year he has been able to execut what he wants to do though, and that may have been a job saver for him.

UGA loves the play action out of a single back pro-set. Seldom will you see two backs in the backfield. Todd Gurley(#3) is a stud TB that has almost FB size at 6'1" 220, but runs like a WR or a DB...a solid 4.3...his #2 is Keith Marshall, that is like Gurley minus 5lbs, but with more speed. Marshall is an outside guy though, and tends to not get the yards between the tackles. Gurley will bruise you for sure. If Coach Bobo, can et any semblence of a run game going, then he will ride the horses for a bit and then turn Murray loose with the pass game. UGA lost theior two leading receivers at mid-season, and have been relying on some younger, but just a talented WR's in Conley, and Mitchell...Tavares King is the lone Sr. WR, but he is good and can hurt you with decent speed, and great hands. Since losing two WR's, UGA has been going to the TE's with some good success....Jay Rome is a rsF, that has great ability, and decent speed, but needs to work on blocking some. Sr TE Artie Lynch, is more like having a fast tackle with good hands at the TE slot...both willplay a lot. I figure Bobo will try to work the play-action pass to loosen up the run game---I know what you are thinking, but I have seen it work before. The offensive line IS FAIR....not great. We have a trFr at RT, but he has played all season, and done so admirably...here is the OL line up as you should see it....

RT 71 John Theus (6-6, 309, Fr.) RG 68 Chris Burnette (6-2, 322 Jr.) C 61 David Andrews (6-2, 295, So.) LG 64 Dallas Lee (6-4, 300, Jr.)

LT 72 Kenarious Gates (6-5, 318, Jr.)

Y'all know what type of defense we have. I can't tell you anymore than you already know. Expect to see Jarvis Jones run a lot of inside stunts...Alec Ogletree will spy Martinez....Ogletree may be the fastest guy on defense, and he is an ILB! He is about 6'3" 230...and came to UGA as a SS...hard hitter and almost as good as Jones. Linebackers are our strength and our best depth position. Jordon Jenkins, and Amarlo herrera are two tFr to watch here too. The DL is big...Did I say they were big? Pretty atheletic too. NG John Jenkins (Sr) is 6'3" and 365lbs...his back up (who is on the field with him quite often at DE) is NG Kwame Geathers(Jr) is 6'6" 360..both can run too. The actual ends are Garrison Smith (Jr) 6'3" 300 and Cornelius Washington (Sr) 6'4" 270...Ray Drew is a rFr that rotates in here at 6'5" 280...maybe the weakest spot for us is at DB....All American Baccari Rambo is a ball hawk, and S Shawn Williams is a big fast hard hitter ( 6'2" 220 Sr.) as is Sanders Comings (Sr 6'2" 220) but after that we can be a little young and not ver deep....DC Todd Grantham will try to stop Martinez from running wild, and make him want to stay in the pocket so the LB's and the DL can work....out DB's should be able to run with your WR's and cover decent enough to slow down a passing game so the LB's can get to him in the pocket....the guy is too fast to give him any room.

So thereya go...that is basically what we have. I am sure there are some better understanding Dawgs out there that may be able to go into more technical detail than I can ...describing "cover two" schemes, and route running ailities of WR's and all that stuff, but I just watch the game and see the hits.

If Georgia does anything other than line up and punch it up the gut time and time again, you need to fire your OC and possibly your HC. If you guys pass the ball over 15 times this game, you need to fire your OC and possibly your HC. All you really need to do is get up by a couple of scores and let Beck go into meltdown mode where Martinez will be chucking ducks. You do this, and your defense may score more points than your offense.

• Fire 2

What was the biggest strength and weakness as you see it for UGA this year?

Our strength was balance. It was a pick your poison offense. You cant stop the run, and if you do, we'll throw it on you. Aaron Murray has 3,466 yards with 31 TD's and 7 int's. Gurley has 1,260 rush yards, Keith marshall our speed back has 723 yards. He is the homerun hitter. Our weakness would be being too conservative at times which kinda puts us in unwanted situations.

Let's get this out of the way....

UGA's OC can sometimes be a real braintrust, but I suppose that is common thought amongst CFB fans. Mike Bobo, was a UGA QB baci in the 90's. He set a few records, and played retty well. this year he has been able to execut what he wants to do though, and that may have been a job saver for him.

UGA loves the play action out of a single back pro-set. Seldom will you see two backs in the backfield. Todd Gurley(#3) is a stud TB that has almost FB size at 6'1" 220, but runs like a WR or a DB...a solid 4.3...his #2 is Keith Marshall, that is like Gurley minus 5lbs, but with more speed. Marshall is an outside guy though, and tends to not get the yards between the tackles. Gurley will bruise you for sure. If Coach Bobo, can et any semblence of a run game going, then he will ride the horses for a bit and then turn Murray loose with the pass game. UGA lost theior two leading receivers at mid-season, and have been relying on some younger, but just a talented WR's in Conley, and Mitchell...Tavares King is the lone Sr. WR, but he is good and can hurt you with decent speed, and great hands. Since losing two WR's, UGA has been going to the TE's with some good success....Jay Rome is a rsF, that has great ability, and decent speed, but needs to work on blocking some. Sr TE Artie Lynch, is more like having a fast tackle with good hands at the TE slot...both willplay a lot. I figure Bobo will try to work the play-action pass to loosen up the run game---I know what you are thinking, but I have seen it work before. The offensive line IS FAIR....not great. We have a trFr at RT, but he has played all season, and done so admirably...here is the OL line up as you should see it....

RT 71 John Theus (6-6, 309, Fr.) RG 68 Chris Burnette (6-2, 322 Jr.) C 61 David Andrews (6-2, 295, So.) LG 64 Dallas Lee (6-4, 300, Jr.)

LT 72 Kenarious Gates (6-5, 318, Jr.)

Y'all know what type of defense we have. I can't tell you anymore than you already know. Expect to see Jarvis Jones run a lot of inside stunts...Alec Ogletree will spy Martinez....Ogletree may be the fastest guy on defense, and he is an ILB! He is about 6'3" 230...and came to UGA as a SS...hard hitter and almost as good as Jones. Linebackers are our strength and our best depth position. Jordon Jenkins, and Amarlo herrera are two tFr to watch here too. The DL is big...Did I say they were big? Pretty atheletic too. NG John Jenkins (Sr) is 6'3" and 365lbs...his back up (who is on the field with him quite often at DE) is NG Kwame Geathers(Jr) is 6'6" 360..both can run too. The actual ends are Garrison Smith (Jr) 6'3" 300 and Cornelius Washington (Sr) 6'4" 270...Ray Drew is a rFr that rotates in here at 6'5" 280...maybe the weakest spot for us is at DB....All American Baccari Rambo is a ball hawk, and S Shawn Williams is a big fast hard hitter ( 6'2" 220 Sr.) as is Sanders Comings (Sr 6'2" 220) but after that we can be a little young and not ver deep....DC Todd Grantham will try to stop Martinez from running wild, and make him want to stay in the pocket so the LB's and the DL can work....out DB's should be able to run with your WR's and cover decent enough to slow down a passing game so the LB's can get to him in the pocket....the guy is too fast to give him any room.

So thereya go...that is basically what we have. I am sure there are some better understanding Dawgs out there that may be able to go into more technical detail than I can ...describing "cover two" schemes, and route running ailities of WR's and all that stuff, but I just watch the game and see the hits.

Did not read, but I am going to guess they will try a Jet sweep at some point. Just sayin'

What was the biggest strength and weakness as you see it for UGA this year?

Strengths. Great passing game with accurate QB and receivers that can catch the ball, make the 1st tackler miss and make plays in the open field. Strong young offensive line but not much depth. Great runnibg backs. Solid LBs, DBs that'aren't afraid to play man all game.

Weaknesses. O-line has no depth. D-Line not as good as expected and no depth.

Mobile QB with a good arm can stretch the defense and tire them. Missouri tried this but their QB was trash.

If your O and D lines have depth then rotate them all game and run sweeps and tosses to run our D-Line down, and pass rush and blitz over our rookie RT. He blocks for the run OK but is still weak on the pass rush. His footwork is a bit slow.

You guys need to come over to our board and talk with us.