Bielema to Arkansas

huskerfan92

Turdue just fired their coach

Wisky just lost their coach

PSU is going to be a mess for at least 6 years

IU is IU

Illinois is a mess

This might jinx me but I'm going to get my Big Ten Champ Game Tix the first day they are released in the summer.

Nebraska may as well do the same. We swap out Wisky and you fine folks for Purdue and Illinois, if memory serves.

Unless that coach from Kent State can make something out of the decent talent Purdue has (or Kill starts overachieving in Minnesota...which is entirely possible), I don't see a (conference) game Nebraska should lose next year, including Michigan.

Turdue just fired their coach

Wisky just lost their coach

PSU is going to be a mess for at least 6 years

IU is IU

Illinois is a mess

This might jinx me but I'm going to get my Big Ten Champ Game Tix the first day they are released in the summer.

Nebraska may as well do the same. We swap out Wisky and you fine folks for Purdue and Illinois, if memory serves.

Unless that coach from Kent State can make something out of the decent talent Purdue has (or Kill starts overachieving in Minnesota...which is entirely possible), I don't see a (conference) game Nebraska should lose next year, including Michigan.

Then I will see you guys there :)

We got a couple speed bumps but like your schedule it is VERY manageable.

I have a very difficult time believing that BB quote is accurate. If it is, though . . . WOW. Wisconsin players and fans will be hoping to meet and dismantle Arkansas every time they might see the Hogs in a bowl game. Talk about bulletin board material!

Sorry, I just don't believe it.

Good bye douche. I can finally call him that because that's what he is. I had to deny and minimize it for much of the last decade and now that his douchieness has rebounded on UW I can fully admit it.

Haha I remember when you joined twitter just to follow Beilema, because "ya' gotta love that guy".

Now you secretly disliked him all along.

Seems entirely believable.

I have a very difficult time believing that BB quote is accurate. If it is, though . . . WOW. Wisconsin players and fans will be hoping to meet and dismantle Arkansas every time they might see the Hogs in a bowl game. Talk about bulletin board material!

Sounds like it true. Also heard that Wiscy wasn't willing to pay to retain his assistants last year. A few of this year's assistants approached him recently that they also job offers which cemented his decision. What I don't understand about the national title comment is that last year's team seemed to have enough NFL talent that it didn't seem unreasonable that they couldn't have been in the mix had they ran the table. They had a couple of conference losses that knocked them out but it was sometime after beating us and before any losses, Bielema stated that Wiscy wasn't good enough to contend for a NC. I thought it was odd that he would say that considering they had a good chance to at least make it to the NC game if they could have won out. I know that the defense wasn't the greatest but it was probably good enough.

Sounds like it true. Also heard that Wiscy wasn't willing to pay to retain his assistants last year. A few of this year's assistants approached him recently that they also job offers which cemented his decision. What I don't understand about the national title comment is that last year's team seemed to have enough NFL talent that it didn't seem unreasonable that they couldn't have been in the mix had they ran the table. They had a couple of conference losses that knocked them out but it was sometime after beating us and before any losses, Bielema stated that Wiscy wasn't good enough to contend for a NC. I thought it was odd that he would say that considering they had a good chance to at least make it to the NC game if they could have won out. I know that the defense wasn't the greatest but it was probably good enough.

I get that it might be accurate if said to admin.

What I have a hard time believing is that BB, or any coach, would say such a thing to the PLAYERS and the TEAM. That is beyond the pale, and if he said this to the guys he recruited, he is absolute scum.

I still don't believe it. I cannot believe a coach would say those words to the kids he recruited and is now leaving.

Perhaps I am naive.

I am so pissed about this situation its not even funny. I have nothing to do with Wisconsin other than conference affiliation, but this pisses me off greatly. Rant off.

Prepare to get more pissed off then:

@NWARobbie

Very interesting nugget from post press conference interviews. AD Jeff Long said he got a letter from Bret Bielema in September.

I can't believe Wisconsin wouldn't pay top dollars for assistant coaches Bielema wanted. A lot of resources, a lot of success, and your pinching pennies? This isn't Purdue or Illinois.

Makes the whole conference look bad.

Stop believing the media. This isn't bad at all. Bielema saw the writing on the wall. He was completely done with Alvarez's recruits and couldn't get much better to fit the mold for what Wisconsin normally does.