Taylor Martinez comment

UGA_X

Geathers doesn't have the conditioning to play the whole game at nose. The backup, Thornton, is too small to be a traditional NT in a 3-4. UGA can put in 2 DT's and run some 4-3, but those guys were used in less than a quarter of the snaps this year.

3 and out, you don't need conditioning. But he does have it, and every word out of your mouth is pure bullsh#t. He's a junior, been busting his ass and playing snaps for 3 years. Take your bullsh#t back to the Columbia asbestos factory. If you goatee nickleback m-f'rs spent half as much time improving your football tradition as you did trolling Georgia fans, you might have a program that you can be proud of. As it stands now, you have nothing to be proud of, just heckling nearby programs on the internet. Never been there, and sure as hell not acting like you have.

Go stand on the corner with a bucket and collect donations for Lattimore's bionic knee. Start another rumor on Rivals about how awesome Clowney is going to be at tail back. Throw another kingfish in the frying pan.

Please go with him. You come to our board and demand we show Georgia/SEC respect and this entire thread you've just been dogging Nebraska. None of our plays/formations will work bc your defense is too fast and we play in the sh**ty B1G, we get it. Why don't you just come out and say it, because you've been hinting at it this whole thread, you don't think Nebraska will be able to do anything on offense.

You have a self image problem. I was trying to get into some chalk talk before the Carolina kiss n' tell decided to chime in and derail it. The carolina fan decided that Nebraska fans weren't capable of talking their own sh#t, so he would do it for you. Don't get mad at me. The Cockinyourear fellow is the one making you look bad.

You have a self image problem. I was trying to get into some chalk talk before the Carolina kiss n' tell decided to chime in and derail it. The carolina fan decided that Nebraska fans weren't capable of talking their own sh#t, so he would do it for you. Don't get mad at me. The Cockinyourear fellow is the one making you look bad.

Go to the woodshed if you want to talk smack. Otherwise, just leave. This is a Nebraska board and you come here and say Nebraska sucks (ready to play you guys thread) and just respond to this thread with our defense is too fast for you guys to do anything. Or the only advantage Nebraska has is it knows the play, other than that they have no advantage.

Go to the woodshed if you want to talk smack. Otherwise, just leave. This is a Nebraska board and you come here and say Nebraska sucks (ready to play you guys thread) and just respond to this thread with our defense is too fast for you guys to do anything. Or the only advantage Nebraska has is it knows the play, other than that they have no advantage.

That's chalk talk. You obviously don't know much about football on the chalkboard. You love your team and hate me. That's fine, I respect that.

What I don't respect is all the corn cobs who have already decided that it will be a blowout embarrasment. That's unacceptable. Nebraska needs passion from the fans. Pony Power is real.

That's chalk talk. You obviously don't know much about football on the chalkboard. You love your team and hate me. That's fine, I respect that.

What I don't respect is all the corn cobs who have already decided that it will be a blowout embarrasment. That's unacceptable. Nebraska needs passion from the fans. Pony Power is real.

I don't hate you, I don't even know you. Im just saying, you're trying to get us to engage in a pissing match with you, but we have rules here. We've had tons of people getting warnings/suspensions the last couple of days. If thats what you are looking for, go to the woodshed, its what its there for.

And I agree with your last paragraph.

I've yet to get a warning, so I'm going on business as usual. The game is two days from nigh, and I take my wife to see the Hobbit in the morn, matinee, waffle house, afternoon on the town in Athens, feast and drink we will, and husker rules I will care not about at that time. Come back will I and warnings may be, but until such time, your center is still out of the game and Kwame Geathers will smack him, and breath on him, and yama yama yama yaaaamaaa his ass. This is a fact and cannot be disputed.

I've yet to get a warning, so I'm going on business as usual. The game is two days from nigh, and I take my wife to see the Hobbit in the morn, matinee, waffle house, afternoon on the town in Athens, feast and drink we will, and husker rules I will care not about at that time. Come back will I and warnings may be, but until such time, your center is still out of the game and Kwame Geathers will smack him, and breath on him, and yama yama yama yaaaamaaa his ass. This is a fact and cannot be disputed.

How will Kwamamama ding dong do any of the things you suggest to our center that is out? Is he inviting him over for dinner? going to visit him after the game? Coming to a HuskerBoard and flapping your gums about the almighty SEC and speed speed speed and our offense wont work yadda yadda yadda our defense is too good blah blah blah. Truth is our offense will get some this game. Question is will our defense show up or get pushed around.

Neither of us know which UGAly or NU teams will show up to play. You may come out uninspired and get smacked around. Same thing could happen to us. It could be a close game as well. None of us know and as a Husker fan this season has taught me I have no clue what will happen on the field.

How will Kwamamama ding dong do any of the things you suggest to our center that is out? Is he inviting him over for dinner? going to visit him after the game? Coming to a HuskerBoard and flapping your gums about the almighty SEC and speed speed speed and our offense wont work yadda yadda yadda our defense is too good blah blah blah. Truth is our offense will get some this game. Question is will our defense show up or get pushed around.

Wow.

I concede.

3 and out, you don't need conditioning. But he does have it, and every word out of your mouth is pure bullsh#t. He's a junior, been busting his ass and playing snaps for 3 years. Take your bullsh#t back to the Columbia asbestos factory. If you goatee nickleback m-f'rs spent half as much time improving your football tradition as you did trolling Georgia fans, you might have a program that you can be proud of. As it stands now, you have nothing to be proud of, just heckling nearby programs on the internet. Never been there, and sure as hell not acting like you have.

Go stand on the corner with a bucket and collect donations for Lattimore's bionic knee. Start another rumor on Rivals about how awesome Clowney is going to be at tail back. Throw another kingfish in the frying pan.

Take this stuff to the 'shed, please.

Nobody hates you around here, not anymore than we hate the current five day weather forecast for southern Bolivia.

You both share the similar trait in that, four weeks from now, both of you will be as a dissipated plume of smoke. Totally forgotten.

That's not an insult to you, either. It's just the nature of things. Hate requires a lot of emotional investment. No one is emotionally invested in you, just as I'd wager you aren't spending sleepless nights worrying about the thoughts of people on this message board. As for your respect level...*shrug.*

One thing though: No one uses chalkboards anymore brother. Get with the friggin times! :lol:

• Fire 1

also, deeprig9, you probably will only see us use the diamond formation once or twice the entire game. I always wonder why because we always gain good yardage on it, but that's just the way it is. There are just so many options for an offense to run out of that formation when you have a backfield that is full of talent, and it stresses a defense in a lot of different ways if used effectively.

The option stuff with lots of talent in the backfield does work....

In the ACC, MAC, and at Georgia Southern.

The option doesn't work well when the defense is just as fast as the running backs. That's why the option and no-huddle types of offenses have never worked well in the SEC. Defenses are too fast.

This comment is pure SEC homerism. I would bet you about anything that Michigan State, Ohio State, Michigan, and Wisconsin's defenses are all equally as fast as your defense, and our offense did just fine against those teams this year.

You can give the SEC a BJ elsewhere because I'd rather listen to Lou Holtz than that bullsh#t. And that's a pretty strong statement.

None of them ran the option.

Bullcrap. The zone read is option, and Meyer had both Leak and Tebow take it around the corner with a trailer more than a few times most games. Miami in '94 and FLORIDA in '95, not to mention TENNESSEE in '97 AND '99 had all kinds of speed, right? Those were all HUSKER wins running traditional option. Some how us lumbering farmboys found a way to make it work against all that blazing SEC speed, I guess. Heyuck.