Tim Beck

Amac3309

i thought someone mentioned Tulsa awhile back....either way glad he stuck around. While its good that Bo's assistants are getting offers, I would like to see more of them stick around like Ron Brown has. Its probably hard to find guys that will stick with a staff for a long period of time, but I am sure they are out there. I think you have to really love your position, and hopefully those guys are here or become that. Consistency is huge, and we have lacked that the last couple years, this could be due to assistant turnover, but no doubt its on Bo whether or not he can fix it. Hope so!!!

Let's hope, with all of the weapons available, that they put it all together in Beck's third year and Martinez's senior season.

The only thing that Tim Beck can really clean up with the offense is the turnovers.

I don't expect the offense to completely clean up the turnovers with Martinez at QB. He is a fantastic QB, one of the best we have ever had, but he is prone to turning the ball over.... Lucky for us, he is also prone to making some incredible plays.... The offense wasn't the problem this year, so if Bo handles the defense this offseason then we should be a damn good team next year....

Let's hope, with all of the weapons available, that they put it all together in Beck's third year and Martinez's senior season.

The only thing that Tim Beck can really clean up with the offense is the turnovers.

I don't expect the offense to completely clean up the turnovers with Martinez at QB. He is a fantastic QB, one of the best we have ever had, but he is prone to turning the ball over.... Lucky for us, he is also prone to making some incredible plays.... The offense wasn't the problem this year, so if Bo handles the defense this offseason then we should be a damn good team next year....

One of the best we have EVER had?

You better believe it. He's climbing his way in the record books at NU, and he still has an entire season to play to finish out his career.

You better believe it. He's climbing his way in the record books at NU, and he still has an entire season to play to finish out his career.

Do to longevity. These career records are being shattered due to the fact he is going to have 4 seasons to do it

You honestly believe that Martinez IS NOT one of the best QB's to ever play at Nebraska? I would like to hear you defend that....

He is a great athlete and average qb. He crumbles under pressure and falls apart when facing a team of equal or greater skill. For every great play he has he has equally terrible plays. He has led the NATION in fumbles for 3 years out of 3.

You honestly believe that Martinez IS NOT one of the best QB's to ever play at Nebraska? I would like to hear you defend that.... Also, isn't longevity a quality in most great QB's.

In the NFL longevity is a great quality. Starting at NU by default do to strikes and misses in recruiting the qb position for years is not a great quality.

You honestly believe that Martinez IS NOT one of the best QB's to ever play at Nebraska? I would like to hear you defend that....

He is a great athlete and average qb. He crumbles under pressure and falls apart when facing a team of equal or greater skill. For every great play he has he has equally terrible plays. He has led the NATION in fumbles for 3 years out of 3.

Crumbles under pressure? Ask Ohio St. (2011), Michigan St., Northwestern, and Wisconsin.... Too your logic, for every time he has crumbled under pressure, he has also came through at least as many times. I didn't say he was the greatest QB to ever live, but he is one of our best, based off of stats alone.... There is no legitimate argument against him being one of Nebraska's best....

You honestly believe that Martinez IS NOT one of the best QB's to ever play at Nebraska? I would like to hear you defend that.... Also, isn't longevity a quality in most great QB's.

In the NFL longevity is a great quality. Starting at NU by default do to strikes and misses in recruiting the qb position for years is not a great quality.

It isn't his fault that he got the starting job, no matter how he got it.... That is just a pathetic, and stupid argument. Longevity is a great quality no matter the level, and that much would seem obvious....

You realize Taylor has started over two 4-star QBs in his career right? (Carnes and Green) AND he beat out a senior QB who was expected to take the starting job no questions asked? (Lee)