We didn't execute

aaaaand the trend continues...another big game another loss.

I wonder how much longer this garbage is going to continue, 1 year? 5 years, 10 years? Heck if the TC get's their way then BO should be given 20 more years ala TO.

Just curious ... just how many years should "POS" TO have had? Please enlighten us.

Bo needs to address the lack of pass rush. Is that lack of execution? It sure seems as if Bo teaches a d-line scheme to dance and contain. Yesterday Murray made Bo pay for that.

Are T-Mart's INTs execution errors?

All in all this game showed that NU has some talent and some fight which is good. But REX will be missed.

2013 WILL only be as good as T-Mart is. He has great potential, but unless he can solve the TOs, he will continue to be simply a roller coaster.

What exactly do you want him to say? Either way you'd still be complaining and be calling for Bo's head. I guess I thought it did come down to exacution that's what my Football and Basketball coaches always told us.

My high school coach would say "We didn't execute well at all" after a loss. Then he would add that the coaching staff failed to coach us properly and THAT is why we didn't execute well. The players can only perform as well as the scheme the coaches give them to execute.

If a coach blames the players for poor execution then he is failing his duty as a coach.

I thought the Nebraska coaches called a good game against Georgia. The run calls and the blocking by the O-Line was good, and the RBs did well. At the half I was worried that Nebraska might just break the game open in the 3rd quarter and run away with it.

When he says we didn't execute, he's not wrong.

Exactly! Poor coverage on two huge plays, which caused two huge passing TD's. Taylor's poorly thrown ball that went for 2 INT's, are another examples of poor execution and decision making.

Don't forget: PJ Smith failing to make a tackle in the backfield on a pivotal 3rd & long, Ameer "fumbling," getting a punt blocked from the strong side, etc.

Calling an all-out blitz on 3rd & long and giving up a 87 yard screen is on the coaches. Most everything else, execution, as much as some don't want to hear it.

Also, give some credit to Georgia's WRs. They made some snags!