Fire Bob Stoops

Yeah, he's done such a crappy job for OU! :sarcasm

It happens EVERYWHERE! I'm sure there are people on the Oklahoma board calling for his head right now. After the our bowl game I read some of the posts on the Georgia message board and they were sweating bullets at halftime. I love it when we make the other team, especially an SEC team sweat! We can be such an ungrateful lot sometimes. We are fortunate to have a coaches who cares about their players beyond the football field. We can all have our opinions but in the end, the opinion that matters most is what these boys think of their coaches and right now they would walk over hot coals for Bo Pelini.

I think Oklahoma had three games this season, counting last nights game, where they gave up 500 yards or more and multiple touchdowns.

How can that be........?

Didn't we have multiple posters swooning to hire brother Stoops for DC since it was assumed he was a defensive genius?

Bob Stoops has many conference titles and a National title...Bo Pelini has none. Comparing apples to oranges here...

Pelini couldve won both the CCG's in 09 and 10, and many would still want him gone after losing the games in the fashion he lost them this year. In fact, it would probably be worse for he would have raised the expectations from unreasonable B to unreasonable A.

Bob Stoops has many conference titles and a National title...Bo Pelini has none. Comparing apples to oranges here...

Pelini couldve won both the CCG's in 09 and 10, and many would still want him gone after losing the games in the fashion he lost them this year. In fact, it would probably be worse for he would have raised the expectations from unreasonable B to unreasonable A.

Ask Chizik about that. Also you're saying that if Bo were to win the next three B1G championships then and a National Championship in there somewhere. Then went 10-3 or 10-4 all blowout losses it would be fine no meltdowns or negativity about our program going down the drain?