WR Quincy Adeboyejo [Ole Miss Commit]

All yall bashing Sumlin and accusing him of "SEC" style recruiting tactics don't have a clue what you are talking about. This year's class has a lot of people that count for last year (they took a small class last year). Not to mention, of the current commitments, 9 or so are early enrollees this semester. Furthermore, there are at least 2 current commitments (Griffin and Victor Davis) that have basically no shot of qualifying... Before you call Sumlin "trash" or "scum," try to do some research first. Just sayin'.

All yall bashing Sumlin and accusing him of "SEC" style recruiting tactics don't have a clue what you are talking about. This year's class has a lot of people that count for last year (they took a small class last year). Not to mention, of the current commitments, 9 or so are early enrollees this semester. Furthermore, there are at least 2 current commitments (Griffin and Victor Davis) that have basically no shot of qualifying... Before you call Sumlin "trash" or "scum," try to do some research first. Just sayin'.

Sumlin is trash and scum. I don't need to do any research. Thanks.

• Fire 1

Did he steal your wife or something?? You don't have a clue what you are talking about.

Did he steal your wife or something?? You don't have a clue what you are talking about.

No, just havin some fun. But don't come on here and try telling us any team in the SEC, or coached by Urban Meyer, is on the up and up with recruiting and over signing practices. It's pretty frickin obvious.

I am not quite sure I understand this offer as I don't think he's a slot guy? I am hoping for Clark.

ya we dont quite need him per say. Hes an outside guy. Beck has a good relationship with the Cedar Hill HC so thats really the only reason we are on him after the decommit. I hope we get Clark there is a logjam at WR starting, i think Alonzo Moore moves to D if we dont end up getting Willis or, really a true CB from this class. I read somewhere the offensive and defensive coaches are fighting to get Moore to play on their sides of the ball.

No, just havin some fun. But don't come on here and try telling us any team in the SEC, or coached by Urban Meyer, is on the up and up with recruiting and over signing practices. It's pretty frickin obvious.

Sumlin is not using those practices. Nobody has been trap doored from his class.

I agree. The nerve of some people to come on to this board and challenge your stereotypes with actual facts.

• Fire 3

Sumlin is not using those practices. Nobody has been trap doored from his class.

Just wait, he's new. I don't think every coach that starts in the SEC does those things, but I do think after you've been in 2+ years you find out you have to so it's kill or be killed. It will happen, not b/c he wants to, but b/c he feels he has to. And as a SOA fan what Opie told Jax about being president is kind of like what it's like being a coach in the SEC, "What I know, is that gavel turns sh#t around."

I agree. The nerve of some people to come on to this board and challenge your stereotypes with actual facts.

So you know what austinhusker posted was factual? Source! Source!

Someone ran the numbers the other day and he would be around 8 over the 85 limit. So Sumlin is going to have to cut. Plan and simple. Which is also unethical.

• Fire 1