SIGNED OT Chongo Kondolo

He was definitely not better when he played interior line. If we just asked our guards to fire forward he might be, but that is not the case. He simply doesn't seem to be nimble enough to play anywhere in our offense.

Yep. He just doesn't seem to be a good fit for our O-line right now. Too slow on his feet. Gets burned on the pass rush against elite DEs at OT and isn't quick enough to get out in front when we pull our OGs. Unless he really dedicates himself this off-season and gets his weight down and increases his quickness it is hard to see him in anything but a back-up role.

Hope he replaces a-rod

Arod is a tackle. This guy is interior. I hope fannin replaces arod though. Will be hard for anyone to play early though that isn't already here for spring ball.

Arod's move to tackle was due to the leaving of Mary Tyler. He was a guard last year, where he should be. A little shorter and stockier and no where near the quick feet enough for tackle.

He's 6'6 and was already playing tackle before Moore left. Moore leaving did cause him to get more playing time though, as Moore could have spelled qvale instead of sirles flipping over.

Maybe in the program. He's more like 6'3/6'4. I've both him and Sterrup in person. If A-rods 6'6, then Sterrups a good 7 foot.

Hope he replaces a-rod

Arod is a tackle. This guy is interior. I hope fannin replaces arod though. Will be hard for anyone to play early though that isn't already here for spring ball.

Arod's move to tackle was due to the leaving of Mary Tyler. He was a guard last year, where he should be. A little shorter and stockier and no where near the quick feet enough for tackle.

He's 6'6 and was already playing tackle before Moore left. Moore leaving did cause him to get more playing time though, as Moore could have spelled qvale instead of sirles flipping over.

Maybe in the program. He's more like 6'3/6'4. I've both him and Sterrup in person. If A-rods 6'6, then Sterrups a good 7 foot.

Since you're 5'5", they all look like 7 footers to you. :D

If arod is 6'3, then spencer long (listed at 6'4) is 6'1, because arod is noticeably taller than him. Considering long towers over tmart, that puts him at about 5'9. I hate to even guess how tall ameer is in reality.

Or maybe you're just mistaken. I could buy arod being 6'5, but either way he's clearly plenty tall for offensive tackle. I just watched the end of the msu game and arod is roughly the same height as sirles (6'6) and stood up pretty well next to future nfl draftee gholston (6'7), whom he actually blocked pretty darn well on the game winning drive.

If arod is 6'3, then spencer long (listed at 6'4) is 6'1, because arod is noticeably taller than him. Considering long towers over tmart, that puts him at about 5'9. I hate to even guess how tall ameer is in reality.

Or maybe you're just mistaken. I could buy arod being 6'5, but either way he's clearly plenty tall for offensive tackle. I just watched the end of the msu game and arod is roughly the same height as sirles (6'6) and stood up pretty well next to future nfl draftee gholston (6'7), whom he actually blocked pretty darn well on the game winning drive.

Then he's grown 3-4" since his time at Aurora, where I happened to stand next to him for a few seconds after a game. I'm 6'0 even. Rodriguez was no 6'6 then.

And at the end of the day, who really gives a sh#t? It will not make a difference on Martinez's throwing or running capabilities next year and I doubt Tommy Armstrong or Johnny Stanton will be affected either.

We're discussing the actual height of a guy. It does not pertain to you. Calm down. It's not a bitter argument by any means. He states a fact/opinion. I state my rebuttal. Scroll on through if it's to cluttery for you.

• Fire 2

This part is al I give a rats ass about. Although, the DE for Georgia(can't think of his name) A Rod had little to no chance of blocking him. He was way to slow, like about one or two steps when watching on tv so it had to be really bad in person. Gholston probably didn't have the speed that this dude did or Georgia altogether. I think A Rod has enough power and strength he just needs to work on his footing. Gholston is no sloutch so that does show some ability.

When Rodriguez had to come into the game against Georgia, he wasnt facing off against a 67, 260 pound DE. He was having to try and block a lightning fast OLB, who was probably the likes of LaVonte David speed and acceleration wise. Would ARod have a chance to try and keep LaVonte out of the pocket of the edge? I'm probably wrong on his actual height, but regardless, Andrews athletic skillset just scream guard to me.