SIGNED OT Chongo Kondolo

LOVE IT! Welcome aboard! After Chongo committed we are currently at 24. We have several in homes and several visitors left. I thought our number was 25 for the year? Do we have some transfers that havent been announced? What is the total number that we are going to take this year? 25-28? If someone could shed some light on this I would appreciate it! GBR!

"Earlier in the week there was talk Kondolo committed to Tennessee after one recruiting service reported it without quotes or attribution.

Kondolo said he didn't even acknowledge calls or texts about it, because there was no truth to the report.

"I just ignored it," Kondolo said when asked about a report he committed to Tennessee earlier this week. "I never committed to Tennessee, so I just ignored all the interviews and phone calls this week until I knew where I was going.

"Everybody was calling and asking questions - the same questions. It got real stressful. It's very relieving to have it done. I just kind of handled it by only talking to coaches. I didn't do interviews. The only interviews I did were in person."