Bronson Marsh to UNK

MLB 51

If my math is right, we're at 78 for next season as it stands. I'm guessing we get more than two additional commitments in the next month.

It's a shame it didn't work out for this kid, but I'm guessing he wants a shot at playing QB at a lower level rather than fighting for a safety spot here. Best wishes to him.

And i'm guessing we'll see more than 2-3 leave before fall season. I'd say w/ the class at 25 (19 now) we go into the season with 80-81 scholarships....just like this last season. Not quite USC-like...but about equal to 50% of their penalties. Self-imposed surprisingly.

• Fire 1

If my math is right, we're at 78 for next season as it stands. I'm guessing we get more than two additional commitments in the next month.

It's a shame it didn't work out for this kid, but I'm guessing he wants a shot at playing QB at a lower level rather than fighting for a safety spot here. Best wishes to him.

And i'm guessing we'll see more than 2-3 leave before fall season. I'd say w/ the class at 25 (19 now) we go into the season with 80-81 scholarships....just like this last season. Not quite USC-like...but about equal to 50% of their penalties. Self-imposed surprisingly.

We might as well just cancel the season

• Fire 1

and spoil the national championship run you sunshine pumpers consider all but certain? definately not. prevent Bo from racking up another 9 win season in spectacular fashion? No way!!! - then what would you use to defend him and going into 2014? Hey, at least the defensive genius wouldn't give up any rushing yards. #1 defensive ranking across the board.

and spoil the national championship run you sunshine pumpers consider all but certain? definately not. prevent Bo from racking up another 9 win season in spectacular fashion? No way!!! - then what would you use to defend him and going into 2014? Hey, at least the defensive genius wouldn't give up any rushing yards. #1 defensive ranking across the board.

Show me where I have pumped sunshine? But my god, we lose a 5th string QB and you think the world is crashing down. Step away from the ledge, it will be okay.

Show me where I have pumped sunshine? But my god, we lose a 5th string QB and you think the world is crashing down. Step away from the ledge, it will be okay.

It's not necessarily about losing a 5th stringer as much as it is about how Pelini manages scholarships. We've seemingly been self imposing scholarship reductions.

• Fire 1

Wish him luck & not to suprised. He would probably be behind Martinez, Armstrong, Kellogg & would have Stanton coming in & Broekemeier to deal with for the 5th spot. Glad he at least got a few snaps this year to give him the right to say he play for NU as he stated during his recruitment it is his dream to play for the Huskers.