**Ameer Highlights**

If he fixes his fumbleitis he'll be a good one. We just need a mean O Line to block for him and he'll be off to the races.

I honestly like the o-line in run blocking....it's pass blocking I am worried about a bit. The funny thing is....Bo had the team ready to play against Georgia. The offensive line held their own in pass blocking for much of the game against a talented Georgia defense. I could tell that the line and the team really wanted this win bad. I am at least glad that Bo turned the team around and had them focused after the CCG debacle.

Lastly, to add to your comment, I think Ameer will clean up the fumbles. If not, we have Braylon waiting in the wings along with Cross and the potential studd freshman RB's coming in. NEB is going to have some silly depth at the RB position.

• Fire 1

If Ameer runs for 1,300+ yards next year and gets some national media attention is there anyway he leaves early for the NFL?

No.

Why not? If I'm being honest, I would. If you're a running back, you have a finite number of carries in you. You might as well get paid for as many of them as possible.

If Ameer runs for 1,300+ yards next year and gets some national media attention is there anyway he leaves early for the NFL?

No.

Why not? If I'm being honest, I would. If you're a running back, you have a finite number of carries in you. You might as well get paid for as many of them as possible.

Thats the way I am looking at it. Besides you cant honestly think after what happened to Rex last year with the injury that wont play a role in Ameer's decision if people are talking about him being a back that could get drafted in the top 2 1/2 rounds

If he fixes his fumbleitis he'll be a good one. We just need a mean O Line to block for him and he'll be off to the races.

His fumbles are an issue, no doubt, but I think they get overstated a bit. He had a total of 8 fumbles, of which 6 were turnovers. Fully half of them, 4(3TO), were muffed punt returns - something he's clearly not great at. I hope he can clean that up because of his potential for a breakout return each time he touches the ball, but if he can't someone with surer hands should get that role full time. Set aside his issues on returns, and his fumble stats on the year in his role as a RB become a lot more tolerable. Regardless, it's still an area to improve upon, and I'm pretty confident he'll get that sorted out. Out of 257 touches as a RB, I can't be too upset over 4(3TO) fumbles, especially when at least one of them was questionable (yeah, yeah, never leave it in the ref's hands, I know).