Nebraska @ Penn State

GSG

Ubel's back? Awesome!

Would like to give Shields another shout out. He has been a great player for us so far. The thing I think I like about him the best is that you can tell HE HATES LOSING. You can see he is very very competitive. Now all the players are like that, but for me it's easy to see this quality in Shields. Looks like a future captain to me.

Not a lot of good chances to get one in the "W" column left. Hopefully we can take advantage.

Not a lot of "good chances" at wins have passed the Huskers by yet either....PSU, Iowa, and Northwestern are still out there, although I'm not "expecting" wins in those games. Plus maybe one big upset, a boy can dream can't he?

One could say they let MSU off the hook and let Purdue get away, but I don't think anyone thought those 2 games were "good chance at wins" 3 weeks ago.

Same goes for OSU, Mich, and Wisc.

Not a lot of good chances to get one in the "W" column left. Hopefully we can take advantage.

Not a lot of "good chances" at wins have passed the Huskers by yet either....PSU, Iowa, and Northwestern are still out there, although I'm not "expecting" wins in those games. Plus maybe one big upset, a boy can dream can't he?

One could say they let MSU off the hook and let Purdue get away, but I don't think anyone thought those 2 games were "good chance at wins" 3 weeks ago.

Same goes for OSU, Mich, and Wisc.

I agree. I didn't expect many (any) conference wins to this point. All our previous "good chances" were non-conference.