Husker 2013 Pro Prospects

zoogs

Who've we got? Where do you think they end up in the drafT?

--

I can only think of Rex. I know I must be missing a buncha guys. We're graduating a safety or two as well but I don't know if they had standout careers. Also, was Baker a senior?

What's the status on the Senior Bowl, etc? I don't think any Huskers are playing, but what about the Shrine Game?

I can see Rex being a 2nd round pick. He's talented, hardworking, athletic, and just the kind of guy every team wants 53 of on their rosters.

--

I can only think of Rex. I know I must be missing a buncha guys. We're graduating a safety or two as well but I don't know if they had standout careers. Also, was Baker a senior?

What's the status on the Senior Bowl, etc? I don't think any Huskers are playing, but what about the Shrine Game?

I can see Rex being a 2nd round pick. He's talented, hardworking, athletic, and just the kind of guy every team wants 53 of on their rosters.

no way burkhead goes that high coming off a injury and because there is just so many good running backs available in the draft guys like Morris for the redskins was a 6th rounder and since its more of a passing leage now not very many RB's go as early as they used to if he gets drated he'll be a second day guy

Stafford and Rex have the best chance at being drafted, maybe Compton not sure how well he played during his senior bowl but if that could help his chances anf if he goes to the combine and does well his chances will go up cotton and reed will get free agent deals and i think cotton could suprise some people if he can find a run first team that needs a blocking tighend

--

no way burkhead goes that high coming off a injury and because there is just so many good running backs available in the draft guys like Morris for the redskins was a 6th rounder and since its more of a passing leage now not very many RB's go as early as they used to if he gets drated he'll be a second day guy

If this happens it means he either went in the 2nd or 3rd round. Now i don't see Rex going that high but I think he gets drafted. I look at him as a danny woodhead but only better. And since it is a passing league now teams look for backs who they can split out and can catch the ball and i definitely think Rex can do that at the next level.

Out of the huskers drafted/picked up in free agency who will be the biggest steal? I still think reed will get picked up and used as a h-back/big slot we and excel. It would be cool to see it happen in kc

I think this would be a good pickup for the Chiefs. Not sure how Moeaki will pan out (my favorite chief). They could always use a target that can stretch the middle of the field. Other than a QB I think thats all the offense is missing and Kyler would be a good target for them.

The last time I looked, Rex Burkhead's highest projection was fourth round. If somebody has more recent/accurate information though...

I think he'll be a second day guy, as well. If he had stayed healthy this year I think we could have seen some really great things. He did great things, granted, against weak competition, to start the season. I would have loved to see what he could have managed.

His pass protection skills are pretty good, which pro teams obviously love, so that helps his stock. He often makes the first guy miss, has pretty good moves and always falls forward. He'll be an asset to whoever picks him up. Doesn't have the top-end speed like an Adrian Peterson or the power of a Frank Gore, but he's more than adequate and is a good change of pace back.

--

If this happens it means he either went in the 2nd or 3rd round. Now i don't see Rex going that high but I think he gets drafted. I look at him as a danny woodhead but only better. And since it is a passing league now teams look for backs who they can split out and can catch the ball and i definitely think Rex can do that at the next level.

my bad thats right the draft is like three weeks long now