2013 PGA Tour Discussion Thread

tschu

Everyones golfer they follow the most? Mine is Rory, dude is moeny and he seems like a guy I would like to have a beer with someday. I also am a fan of Dustin Johnson, not only because he's one hell of a golfer but he is bangin Pauline Gretsky.

DustinJohnsonPaulinaGretzky_0.jpg

Lucky SOB.

If I was going to have a beer with someone, Graeme McDowell or Darren Clarke NO DOUBT. They would drink me under the table, kill me in darts, and seem like fun personable guys.

My favorite "golfer" is Tiger. I can separate the "man" from the "athlete" in this instance, where I can't in most.

And yes, Dustin is living the dream. He was crushing Natalie Gulbis last season, well just because he could. This is WHILE he was LIVING with his long-time GF.

If you can't tell, I follow golf as obsessively as I follow Husker football.

Dustin Johnson was secretly suspended for cocaine use before the Masters last year, lol. There are stories all over Florida of him using.

The PGA Tour doesn't publicly announce suspensions, however, and DJ just said that he was in a jet-skiing accident 4 days before the Masters. Yeah, really believable, DJ :rolleyes:

Dustin Johnson was secretly suspended for cocaine use before the Masters last year, lol. There are stories all over Florida of him using.

The PGA Tour doesn't publicly announce suspensions, however, and DJ just said that he was in a jet-skiing accident 4 days before the Masters. Yeah, really believable, DJ :rolleyes:

I remember those rumors. I have heard through many accounts that he likes the nose-candy.

His jet-ski injury was actually him LIFTING a jet ski. Come on, bro. You're like the only person that has won on Tour the last 5 years. You can have someone do that for you.

normal_CocaineRickJames-300x240.jpg

My favorite "golfer" is Tiger. I can separate the "man" from the "athlete" in this instance, where I can't in most.

That's where I'm at. Obviously, Tiger has some off the field issues that I don't respect and he needs to get straightened out.

However, when he is on his game, there is no player that plays golf like he does. I absolutely love watching his aggressive way of playing the game.

I also have been thinking this is the season Tiger comes roaring back.

59 Watch:

Phil Mickelson is 9 under through 12 at the Phoenix open.

Also, John Hurley (O'Neill, NE - I played HS golf against him!) makes his PGA Tour debut but it isn't going well. Last I checked he was at +3 and in DFL.

Cool, where'd you go to HS? I don't know John very well, but I'm from O'Neill and I've met him a few times.

He had a rough go of it on hole 11. Never did recover from that double bogey.