Best Linebackers in NU History

TGHusker

You all forget the greatest name (no question EVER, as he was actually a Jr and later named his son who was the III) and actual All-American:

Wonderful Terrific Monds.

Stats not that of David or Ruud, but those who played w him know, he was GREAT.

my mom and dad lived in the "married dorms" w the Monds and I could tell u some hilarious stories of there interactions.

Just so you know. Braxton was not injured by Fisher twisting his ankle. Braxton's injury was caused by his own clumsiness. He high sprained his ankle 2 steps before Fisher got ahold of him. I just dont want it to seem like we hurt a guy to win the game. He hurt himself.

I've watched that game three times and for some reason didn't remember that was the case, thanks! I guess Fisher doesn't make the list after all.

Just so you know. Braxton was not injured by Fisher twisting his ankle. Braxton's injury was caused by his own clumsiness. He high sprained his ankle 2 steps before Fisher got ahold of him. I just dont want it to seem like we hurt a guy to win the game. He hurt himself.

I've watched that game three times and for some reason didn't remember that was the case, thanks! I guess Fisher doesn't make the list after all.

Well, at full speed it is hard to tell, but if you pay attention to the slower replays, you can definitely see his foot tweek as he tries to cut up inside of Fisher. Then you can really see his next step being very ginger as he all but falls down for Fisher.

Start at about the 1 hr, 31:20 mark. If you watch closely, especially on the replays, you'll see what I mean.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1boFUYaAZQ