Bo at the Duke vs. UNC game

huskerhaze

XSyAXG9.jpg

The classic Bo Pelini "What the f#*k am I doing here?" face, gets me every time.

LOL! or he is ready to jump in a refs face for making a call he does not agree with or like he is thinking you stupid SOB, don't make me come down there!

Just curious. Was there any mention of why he was there, or did the commentators speculate as to why they were there? I'm not trying to insinuate anything like I usually do. I'm just curious what they said about such a thing.

I didn't catch the game so no idea what was being said at the time.

Just curious. Was there any mention of why he was there, or did the commentators speculate as to why they were there? I'm not trying to insinuate anything like I usually do. I'm just curious what they said about such a thing.

The announcers didn't say anything other than the fact that he was there as well as Switzer and Texeira and that the Duke-UNC games usually draw a few "celebs"

Bo and his son are Duke fans

Duke is so classy that they chant "How's your grandma" to an NC State player whose grandma is dying of cancer.....REAL CLASSY

I've listened to that clip about 50 times and still can't hear "grandma" in there anywhere. If it happened it was a "few" people at best since everyone else was saying "Past your bedtime"

Even this kid's dad said it was just a few people:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaab-the-dagger/did-duke-fans-cross-line-controversial-chant-171646240--ncaab.html