Is it me or is Michigan pissed??

husker tag - i couldn't agree with you more :yeah . Should the Skers win, which imo they'll pull one out in the fourth quarter, maybe all the naysayers will finally quit beating on deadhorse issues - i.e. callahan and company can't coach (allegedly) and the fire steve pederson nonsense - and realize that this team is moving in a forward direction.

The Huskers are a sleeping giant that's starting to rumble again. Oklahoma went through a time like this in the not so distant past, same with penn state. look where they're at. with the leadership of coach callahan and the staff we'll be right there where nebraska belongs!!!

GO BIG RED!!! :restore2

What's Michigan's main attack, the pass? the run?

Nebraska has dealt with both this season. The arm of Cody Hodges and the running abilities of Adrian Peterson.

When the O line holds up, as it did against Colorado, I think a lot of people will be in for a surprise from the Huskers.

I look for the crowd to help fuel the team also.

I can also see Cory Ross running like a man possessed. It's his last game in a Husker uniform.

UM may have talent, but you cannot replace that with heart and desire to win.

NU-31

UM-17

:power

This is among the most ridiculous predictions I have seen. Goodluck bringing that one to reality. I think some of you have gotten too high off of that Colorado game. I have a feeling that this game is going to be a hard piece of reality for some of the less realistic Husker fans out there. Make no mistake, Michigan is no Colorado. You ask what their offense will bring to the table- and the answer is BALANCE. The key to a strong offense is just that. Michigan has a very capable QB with talented WRs and TEs. Should Mike Hart also be healthy, the Michigan running game will also be dangerous. It's the COMBINATION that makes for a dangerous offense- keeping the defense off balance. You speak of the great pass attack of Tech and the run game of Adrian Peterson. But I am unimpressed by the lack of balance these offenses present. I have read posts that I think are very realistic in coming from Husker fans- but then there are also some outrageous ones. Do you honestly believe that Michigan is going to lose because Nebraska "has the heart and will to win?" Excuse me, but I wasn't aware that Nebraska had a patent on those qualities. Has Nebraska shown any kind of consistency this year? What makes you so confident that they're not going to go out there and lay an egg? There is always a huge pull for Nebraska to do well no matter where they go, so it's not like all of a sudden there's a new urgency to play well that wasn't there before. Goodluck you guys, but if you think Michigan's going to be anything less than fierce in this game, you are sorely mistaking.

Can you be objective if you hate both teams?

Michigan will win this going away.

Having said that, 'Thats why they play the game'

Having said that, how do you 'overlook' a team in a bowl game?

Looking forward to the game the week after?

The fans may not be pleased with 7-4, but after starting 3-3 I would think Mich is about where they expected to be.

Nebraska has dealt with both this season. The arm of Cody Hodges and the running abilities of Adrian Peterson.

When the O line holds up, as it did against Colorado, I think a lot of people will be in for a surprise from the Huskers.

I can also see Cory Ross running like a man possessed. It's his last game in a Husker uniform.

NU-31

UM-17

This is among the most ridiculous predictions I have seen. Goodluck bringing that one to reality. I think some of you have gotten too high off of that Colorado game. I have a feeling that this game is going to be a hard piece of reality for some of the less realistic Husker fans out there. Make no mistake, Michigan is no Colorado. You ask what their offense will bring to the table- and the answer is BALANCE. The key to a strong offense is just that. Michigan has a very capable QB with talented WRs and TEs. Should Mike Hart also be healthy, the Michigan running game will also be dangerous. It's the COMBINATION that makes for a dangerous offense- keeping the defense off balance. You speak of the great pass attack of Tech and the run game of Adrian Peterson. But I am unimpressed by the lack of balance these offenses present. I have read posts that I think are very realistic in coming from Husker fans- but then there are also some outrageous ones. Do you honestly believe that Michigan is going to lose because Nebraska "has the heart and will to win?" Excuse me, but I wasn't aware that Nebraska had a patent on those qualities. Has Nebraska shown any kind of consistency this year? What makes you so confident that they're not going to go out there and lay an egg? There is always a huge pull for Nebraska to do well no matter where they go, so it's not like all of a sudden there's a new urgency to play well that wasn't there before. Goodluck you guys, but if you think Michigan's going to be anything less than fierce in this game, you are sorely mistaking.

I am entitled to my prediction, am I not?

Thank You. Have a nice day.

NU-31

UM-17

This is among the most ridiculous predictions I have seen.  Goodluck bringing that one to reality.

You may be embelishing your feelings just a little. It is a prediction and only a prediction. I think Huskrz65's prediction could possible happen, you never know until after the game.

I think some of you have gotten too high off of that Colorado game.  I have a feeling that this game is going to be a hard piece of reality for some of the less realistic Husker fans out there.  Make no mistake, Michigan is no Colorado. 

Many NU fans have gotten a real high off the Colorado game. It was a good win for the program. What it actually means in the long run, who knows? But as for know the sky is the limit. There was promise in that game. That Texas beat CU by so much, means nothing. Michigan is no Texas.

You ask what their offense will bring to the table- and the answer is BALANCE.  The key to a strong offense is just that.  Michigan has a very capable QB with talented WRs and TEs.  Should Mike Hart also be healthy, the Michigan running game will also be dangerous.  It's the COMBINATION that makes for a dangerous offense- keeping the defense off balance.

I actually agree with you. Michigan is very balance and will present a real threat. The blackshirts will have to be on their game. Difficult, but not impossible.

You speak of the great pass attack of Tech and the run game of Adrian Peterson.  But I am unimpressed by the lack of balance these offenses present.  I have read posts that I think are very realistic in coming from Husker fans- but then there are also some outrageous ones.

Sure you have. Just fans talking. I am sure Michigan has their share of outrageous opinions, but what the hell, opinions sure are fun.

Excuse me, but I wasn't aware that Nebraska had a patent on those qualities.  Has Nebraska shown any kind of consistency this year?  What makes you so confident that they're not going to go out there and lay an egg?  There is always a huge pull for Nebraska to do well no matter where they go, so it's not like all of a sudden there's a new urgency to play well that wasn't there before. 

Consistency has been a problem for NU this year. Injuries and poor O-line play had a lot to do with it. Michigan could blow NU out, it could be a close game, or NU could blow out Michigan, anything is possible. Yes, there is always a pull for NU to play well, but due to this being a bowl game, expectations go up. This is should not be a surprise.

Goodluck you guys, but if you think Michigan's going to be anything less than fierce in this game, you are sorely mistaking.

Goodluck as well, but Michigan best not take NU lightly. This will be a real tough game for Nebraska. Michigan will be much more difficult than Colorado. It will be a game to measure where NU football is at. Although Michigan may be tough, NU winning is not impossible; in fact, if NU is on their game, a win could be acheivable.

NU-31

UM-17

Yes thats right, Nebraska has no hope but to play its best game, as they are 7-4. Michigan will romp and be ready to play, as they are 7-4 and admitted chokers????

Sorry, both teams have weaknessess, get over it. Michigan was overrated all year and there is a reason for it. THis will be a fun game to watch

Keep talking about Michigan's 7-4. I think it'd be laughable to see what Nebraska's record would've been against Michigan's schedule. They very well could've been like 2-9.

I would've predicted losses against... possibly Northern Illinois(beating Maine by 18 meant you guys sucked at the beginning of the season), Notre Dame, Wisconsin, Michigan State(that was when they were playing well), Minnesota, Penn State, Iowa, Northwestern, and Ohio State.

I'll give you guys wins against Eastern Michigan and Indiana.