The Missouri Shenanigans Thread

knapplc

Do you think most Mizzou fans dabble in meth, or just a few?

I moved to middle Missouri in August. I've known people to dabble in drugs through HS and college, but until I moved here, I had never known anyone to do heroin. There is a heroin epidemic around here with HS and college kids. It's weird. Missouri sucks.

I moved to middle Missouri in August. I've known people do dabble in drugs through HS and college, but until I moved here, I had never known anyone to do heroin. There is a heroin epidemic around here with HS and college kids. It's weird. Missouri sucks.

In their defense, they are in Missouri

I moved to middle Missouri in August. I've known people to dabble in drugs through HS and college, but until I moved here, I had never known anyone to do heroin. There is a heroin epidemic around here with HS and college kids. It's weird. Missouri sucks.

I always thought heroin was a drug for the affluent. But I know of high school age kids (and in early 20s) that use heroin in a small eastern Missouri town across the Mississippi River from where I live in Illinois. And we're talking about a tiny, poor little farm town in Mizzou. It's sad, but I think the drugs that high school kids fool around with now are a LOT worse than just a decade or so ago. More addictive, and much worse harmful effects. Even the marijuana is a lot more powerful.

And it seems like the hillbilly, meth head stereotypes that we make fun of Mizzou for--well, there's some truth to them. :facepalm:

It's the offseason in Missouri, too. So what do they do at Mizzou during the offseason? Let's compare...

Truman the Tiger during the season:

03-missouri-truman-the-tiger.jpg

Truman the Tiger in the offseason:

04trumanoffseason.jpg

Just off to the left one the couch, which is not viewable in this pic, sits Michael Phelps.

And on the couch with Truman is Lennay Kekua

• Fire 2