When is the Husker Pro Day?

Who else do you think will make a big impression during Pro Day?

I would expect Kyler Reed and Baker Steinkuhler to test well. Stein is kind of a combine freak, he ran a 4.71 right in front of me at Nebraska's camp in HS. It was insane. Other than those two, I don't see anyone making waves.

I would expect Kyler Reed and Baker Steinkuhler to test well. Stein is kind of a combine freak, he ran a 4.71 right in front of me at Nebraska's camp in HS. It was insane. Other than those two, I don't see anyone making waves.

I think Rex will improve on his 40 time, which I think is his big goal. Other than that,

Joseph Carter could be someone who impresses some coaches. Ben Cotton could as well. Only other player that I think might, is Eric Martin. Other than that, no other players I think can make a big impression.

I think Rex will improve on his 40 time, which I think is his big goal. Other than that,

Joseph Carter could be someone who impresses some coaches. Ben Cotton could as well. Only other player that I think might, is Eric Martin. Other than that, no other players I think can make a big impression.

Rex may - and hopefully will - improve on his 40 but it'll be more symbolic than anything. Hopefully he'll get 4.6x just so the "stigma" of 4.7 isn't so bad but I don't see him getting to 4.5x.

Rex may - and hopefully will - improve on his 40 but it'll be more symbolic than anything. Hopefully he'll get 4.6x just so the "stigma" of 4.7 isn't so bad but I don't see him getting to 4.5x.

4.5 is not something I see him achieving either. A low 4.6 would be nice to see, but I don't see it being that important (symbolic like you stated), nor do I think it will improve when he will be drafted.