LOL. Solich took us snuk us into the National Championship and oh by the way we won a conference championship. Callahan took us to the conference championship game. The only thing Bo has done different is keep the winning percentage higher.

Couldnt help but edit. It's still the biggest asterisk in our program's history. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

As far as only keeping the winning percentage higher-isnt that pretty much the whole objective that leads to everything else?

Thank you very much for editing that for me, so I didn't have to. Solich has only won us a CCG that he can actually say he did because of his coaching. But, husker_99, based upon your words, he still didn't win it, so it doesn't matter either way right?

I mean, seriously... Solich has ONE CCG appearance, which he won out of SIX years. One national title, which I am still astonished on how we made it when we didn't even win our division, and we got curb stomped by Colorado. Bo has 3 CCG appearances, which 2 of them were VERY winnable and were ours, 3rd one was an embarrassment, in 5 years. Sure, Bo didn't win them, but he wasn't given a fully built franchise, like Solich had the luxury of, with a full coaching staff that was TO's.

Ok first let's stop saying winnable games as though they count as wins. Yes Solich inherited TO's talent but then so did Bo from Callahan? Do you honestly think Bo has recruited the same players Callahan did? Callahan could recruit but couldn't coach. Bo can coach but seems his recruiting isn't as good as Callahan's. Without Callahan's recruits we don't have the awesome defense we had in 2009, 2010 and probably don't even make the ccg. Bo was given good recruits and his coaching made them better. Now that Bo can only rely on his recruits it seems the D has gotten softer.

LOL. Solich took us snuk us into the National Championship and oh by the way we won a conference championship. Callahan took us to the conference championship game. The only thing Bo has done different is keep the winning percentage higher.

Couldnt help but edit. It's still the biggest asterisk in our program's history. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

As far as only keeping the winning percentage higher-isnt that pretty much the whole objective that leads to everything else?

Thank you very much for editing that for me, so I didn't have to. Solich has only won us a CCG that he can actually say he did because of his coaching. But, husker_99, based upon your words, he still didn't win it, so it doesn't matter either way right?

I mean, seriously... Solich has ONE CCG appearance, which he won out of SIX years. One national title, which I am still astonished on how we made it when we didn't even win our division, and we got curb stomped by Colorado. Bo has 3 CCG appearances, which 2 of them were VERY winnable and were ours, 3rd one was an embarrassment, in 5 years. Sure, Bo didn't win them, but he wasn't given a fully built franchise, like Solich had the luxury of, with a full coaching staff that was TO's.

Ok first let's stop saying winnable games as though they count as wins. Yes Solich inherited TO's talent but then so did Bo from Callahan? Do you honestly think Bo has recruited the same players Callahan did? Callahan could recruit but couldn't coach. Bo can coach but seems his recruiting isn't as good as Callahan's. Without Callahan's recruits we don't have the awesome defense we had in 2009, 2010 and probably don't even make the ccg. Bo was given good recruits and his coaching made them better. Now that Bo can only rely on his recruits it seems the D has gotten softer.

Now that Bo HAS RELIED ON HIS RECRUITS FROM HIS FIRST COUPLE SUBPAR RECRUITING CLASSES, it seems the D HAS BEEN softer.

Bo's recruiting has improved at a consistent rate over the past 2-3 years.

Are you f'ing kidding me?! Do you even read the sh#t your typing? Bo didn't have TALENTED players like TO left. Bo didn't have GREAT Assistants, like TO left. TO left a BUILT DYNASTY, from PLAYERS to ASSISTANTS, and gave it all to Solich. Solich sunk it. Didn't only sink the it, he ruined our pipeline. Callahan then ruined our whole program and set us back a decade. Not meaning to the 90's, meaning losing a decade of progression.

Also, Bo made those guys into gold, when Callahan couldn't. How many top recruiting classes did the "great recruiter" Callahan have? IIRC it was one. Class of '05.

I am not replying to this nonsense anymore. To even say that the program was in good shape when Bo got it, is complete asinine. Maybe its fans like you that is the curse you speak of.

Are you f'ing kidding me?! Do you even read the sh#t your typing? Bo didn't have TALENTED players like TO left. Bo didn't have GREAT Assistants, like TO left. TO left a BUILT DYNASTY, from PLAYERS to ASSISTANTS, and gave it all to Solich. Solich sunk it. Didn't only sink the it, he ruined our pipeline. Callahan then ruined our whole program and set us back a decade. Not meaning to the 90's, meaning losing a decade of progression.

Also, Bo made those guys into gold, when Callahan couldn't. How many top recruiting classes did the "great recruiter" Callahan have? IIRC it was one. Class of '05.

I am not replying to this nonsense anymore. To even say that the program was in good shape when Bo got it, is complete asinine. Maybe its fans like you that is the curse you speak of.

Careful. He'll drag you back in, one way or another. It's like a tractor beam of asshatiness.

Now that Bo HAS RELIED ON HIS RECRUITS FROM HIS FIRST COUPLE SUBPAR RECRUITING CLASSES, it seems the D HAS BEEN softer.

If they have you couldn't tell on the defense side at least.

I never said it was in good shape just that Callahan did leave recruits for Bo. Bo built on that.

That's because theyre not being allowed to play until theyre seniors, just like you asked for. It's obviously the answer.

That's because theyre not being allowed to play until theyre seniors, just like you asked for. It's obviously the answer.

I never said that. I am all for a freshman playing if they are the best in position. I am all for putting the best talent on the field. what the f are you talking about? If one of our freshman qb's is better than Martinez then i would be all for a freshman starting over Martinez. let the best player's play. I've always said that.

I never said that. I am all for a freshman playing if they are the best in position. I am all for putting the best talent on the field. what the f are you talking about? If one of our freshman qb's is better than Martinez then i would be all for a freshman starting over Martinez. let the best player's play. I've always said that.

Seems like every year our defense is young and inexperienced. where are all the senior players on defense? every year can't be because we have a young defense on why we lose games.

I'll go along with this theory. We've taken steps to undo the curse....honoring solich and such...restoring TO to power...purging the evil. A good comparision is probably the tale of Beauty and the Beast. He was appalled by the old lady because of her hideous looks and became hideous until an unbiased party could see past his hideous looks. So Nebraska was appalled by Solich's job and has become equal to the old lady (solich's on the field performance I guess) and until an unbiased third party excepts Nebraska despite the Solich win-loss records the curse will remain...that is until the Rose dies and we remain medocre for the end of our days.

So the third party needs to be beautiful because Beauty was beautiful...so in this case beautiful would mean an entity whose opinion was relevent...so Minnesota fans thinking we're a good team means nothing...we need ESPN or FOX 1 to see our program for perfection despite the record! I would think the B1G selecting us to be their expansion team would count but I guess not. Perhaps the transformation from beast to prince is a slow process and the B1G just nullified their effects by selecting Maryland and Rutgers thus exposing a lack of taste. Let's face it, Beauty thinking the Beast was attractive would mean nothing were she a whore. So now it's Delaney's fault!

So to summarize my theory....

We need the media to see us as a wonderful program even when we lose and all of this must happen before the Rose bowl becomes extinct...perhaps the playoffs will diminish the rose bowl's worth and it eventually disappears or is renamed into the Macy's Day Parade Bowl! Dear God we MUST break the curse. Perhaps ESPN can be bribed...we should've joined the SEC.

• Fire 2

I'll go along with this theory. We've taken steps to undo the curse....honoring solich and such...restoring TO to power...purging the evil. A good comparision is probably the tale of Beauty and the Beast. He was appalled by the old lady because of her hideous looks and became hideous until an unbiased party could see past his hideous looks. So Nebraska was appalled by Solich's job and has become equal to the old lady (solich's on the field performance I guess) and until an unbiased third party excepts Nebraska despite the Solich win-loss records the curse will remain...that is until the Rose dies and we remain medocre for the end of our days.

So the third party needs to be beautiful because Beauty was beautiful...so in this case beautiful would mean an entity whose opinion was relevent...so Minnesota fans thinking we're a good team means nothing...we need ESPN or FOX 1 to see our program for perfection despite the record! I would think the B1G selecting us to be their expansion team would count but I guess not. Perhaps the transformation from beast to prince is a slow process and the B1G just nullified their effects by selecting Maryland and Rutgers thus exposing a lack of taste. Let's face it, Beauty thinking the Beast was attractive would mean nothing were she a whore. So now it's Delaney's fault!

So to summarize my theory....

We need the media to see us as a wonderful program even when we lose and all of this must happen before the Rose bowl becomes extinct...perhaps the playoffs will diminish the rose bowl's worth and it eventually disappears or is renamed into the Macy's Day Parade Bowl! Dear God we MUST break the curse. Perhaps ESPN can be bribed...we should've joined the SEC.

Hua? :hmmph

I don't think TO left a dynasty that was completely intact. The assistant coaches were old and many did not recruit. Things got really bad after McBride retired. Solich could not fire anyone because of historical success. The 7-7 season triggered a house cleaning, and we never got to see if it would have been successful. BC destroyed the program, but at least he didn't get any NCAA sanctions.

In any case, this wasn't meant to be a thread about if it right or wrong to fire frank or if Bo is better than Frank. I just want to have some fun with silly superscriptions and how creative Husker fans would break the Solich curse. of course Callahan bashing is always welcome.