Maize and Blue are Sweet16 bound!

Blue and Yellow is doing fine sure, but the real story is the entire Big10 seems to be in the sweet16

I want to see the B1G do well, but you are a slightly premature here and off a bit. Wisconsin lost its first game and four more B1G teams play today (Sunday) to see if they make the Sweet 16. Little early with the entire conference getting in.

Candystripes University wins

Honestly, if the B1G splits in the last two then it's a win. Minnesota and Illinois would need big time games. They can do it but UF and the Canes are really good teams.

I'd be surprised if Illinois beats Miami. I don't know why but I could see Minnesota beat Florida.

Candystripes University wins

Honestly, if the B1G splits in the last two then it's a win. Minnesota and Illinois would need big time games. They can do it but UF and the Canes are really good teams.

I'd be surprised if Illinois beats Miami. I don't know why but I could see Minnesota beat Florida.

Probably because Minny has a bunch of athletes on their team. UF has athletes but no one out of this world so it's an even matchup.

the Canes have an NBA player on their team. That is a problem. Illinois would need to have a massive game from Paul to get by IMO.