Position group reviews - free videos via Rivals

The D will be young and lack experience, but if they are truly that athletic, they could very well make up for their mistake or blown cover.

Needless to say, I am not going to go into a "OMG we are going to have a great defense", but I am very excited to see what this class can bring. I think and hope it will be great things!

The D will be young and lack experience, but if they are truly that athletic, they could very well make up for their mistake or blown cover.

Needless to say, I am not going to go into a "OMG we are going to have a great defense", but I am very excited to see what this class can bring. I think and hope it will be great things!

I'd like to see how this defensive class develops. Both linbacker and defensive line.

Did anyone else notice there was no mention of Mike Marrow.

I'd like to see how this defensive class develops. Both linbacker and defensive line.

Did anyone else notice there was no mention of Mike Marrow.

That's funny, now that you mention it, I heard something towards the beginning of spring practice, but nothing lately. Especially during the breakdown on the RB/FB section. I didn't think he looked good at all when he was on. Janovich is much better IMO.