Ranking Big 10 coaches - Bo # 7

Recruiting rankings say that other than last year, we've recruited well outside the top 25, and yet, we've finished in the top 25 every year. Those are facts, not opinions.

2008 - #30

2009 - #28

2010 - #22

2011 - #15

2012 - #25

2013 - #17

:lol:

Is this off of one sight he got his info off of? Because Scouts, ESPN, 24/7, Rivals all have us ranked differently each year. He could very well be basing his information off a completely different recruiting sight than your grabbing your info off of. The think about recruiting rankings, none of them follow the same point/ranking infrastructure.

Is this off of one sight he got his info off of? Because Scouts, ESPN, 24/7, Rivals all have us ranked differently each year. He could very well be basing his information off a completely different recruiting sight than your grabbing your info off of. The think about recruiting rankings, none of them follow the same point/ranking infrastructure.

I used Rivals.

Recruiting rankings say that other than last year, we've recruited well outside the top 25, and yet, we've finished in the top 25 every year. Those are facts, not opinions.

2008 - #30

2009 - #28

2010 - #22

2011 - #15

2012 - #25

2013 - #17

:)

Something odd I just found last year is that Northwestern never played a team that was ranked the week they played them. The only team they played that was ranked at the end of the year, Michigan, they lost to.

If Fitzgerald plays Colter at QB the full game they beat us plain and simple. His bonehead idea of playing the non-mobile QB against a defense that can't stop the mobile QB lost him the game. 2nd best coach in the conference?????????

Kolter was 1/2 passing for 5 yards, and had 14 rushes for 35 yards.

Huh?

Outside of Venric Mark's 80 yard run, NW rushed 37 times for 100 yards. Nebraska's fumbleitis kept NW in the game.

Something odd I just found last year is that Northwestern never played a team that was ranked the week they played them. The only team they played that was ranked at the end of the year, Michigan, they lost to.

If Fitzgerald plays Colter at QB the full game they beat us plain and simple. His bonehead idea of playing the non-mobile QB against a defense that can't stop the mobile QB lost him the game. 2nd best coach in the conference?????????

Huh?

Outside of Venric Mark's 80 yard run, NW rushed 37 times for 100 yards. Nebraska's fumbleitis kept NW in the game.

You rehash a point that has already been gone over and I've conceded and ignore that you couldn't have been more wrong about recruiting??? Recruiting has gotten better each year under Bo.

2008 - #30

2009 - #28

2010 - #22

2011 - #15

2012 - #25

2013 - #17

It was an average between the services (Scout, Rivals, Max Preps, ESPN, 247, etc...).

I'll see if I can find the original link.

Huh?

Again, you choose a point that I've already conceded from a page back and try to take the heat off of yourself for being completely wrong in your preconceived notions about recruiting. I see what you did there. How about we go back to you not knowing anything about recruiting which is the topic???

Scout had us around 11 last year.

And #50 the year before. I read an article in February that averaged all the services. I'll try to find it.

We took 17 players I wanna say in 2012???? The size of the class killed us on that rating.

Huh?

You rehash a point that has already been gone over and I've conceded and ignore that you couldn't have been more wrong about recruiting??? Recruiting has gotten better each year under Bo.

My claim was based on an article that averaged the rankings between the services. Everyone knows recruiting isn't an exact science, which is why taking the average ranking is better.

Our first 3 classes weren't grea, and we have gotten better (which I said).

Huh?

Again, you choose a point that I've already conceded from a page back and try to take the heat off of yourself for being completely wrong in your preconceived notions about recruiting. I see what you did there. How about we go back to you not knowing anything about recruiting which is the topic???

FYI, you're arguing twice with the same post. Also, you aren't reading or comprehending what I'm saying.

2008 - #30

2009 - #28

2010 - #22

2011 - #15

2012 - #25

2013 - #17

It was an average between the services (Scout, Rivals, Max Preps, ESPN, 247, etc...).

I'll see if I can find the original link.

This one?

Screen-Shot-2013-01-23-at-10.55.35-AM.png

http://hailvarsity.c...ings-1987-2012/

1. We're not consistently recruiting "well outside the top 25."

2. If recruiting rankings are a reasonably accurate indicator of talent than Pelini isn't really getting more or less out of the kids that he has recruited. The end of season rankings seem roughly in line with the talent that Pelini brings in.

Huh?

FYI, you're arguing twice with the same post. Also, you aren't reading or comprehending what I'm saying.

Double post. Sorry. That's never one time happened on this board. I read your post and I didn't feel the need to respond because its already been gone over.