Nebraska HS players

Well... Shoot.

I want to go somewhere where they truly want me

I don't think this is a shot at Nebraska. He's been here a lot and we continue to talk to him. He had good things to say about his visit yesterday and seemed to be looking forward to working out tomorrow. Daishon Neal said he talked to CJ yesterday and thought he would commit almost immediately if/when he got an offer. I bet he's :bigredn: in the next 48 hours.

Well... Shoot.

I don't think this is a shot at Nebraska. He's been here a lot and we continue to talk to him. He had good things to say about his visit yesterday and seemed to be looking forward to working out tomorrow. Daishon Neal said he talked to CJ yesterday and thought he would commit almost immediately if/when he got an offer. I bet he's :bigredn: in the next 48 hours.

Did he already do the camp?

Well... Shoot.

CJ Johnson@CJ_Johnson15 6m

Did he already do the camp?

Monday

2016 Papillion Safety Josh Manchigiah is going to multiple camps this summer.

May 30 - Unofficial visit to Texas A&M

June 1 - Baylor Camp

June 8 - LSU Camp

June 12 - Nebraska Camp

June 14 - Minnesota Camp

June 20 - Iowa Camp

He is also thinking about so Pac12 camps but does not have everything worked out yet.

Found out today Josh will also be camping at UCLA, USC and Stanford this summer. Has also already been to Baylor for either a camp or visit of some sorts.
I already posted this in another thread, but it fits in here as well.

2016 Papio South DB Josh Manchigiah ran 4.46 40 at #LSU camp yesterday.

He will be at the Husker camp also this week. No offers from anyone yet, but don't expect Bo to overlook DV talent in his own backyard, if he's worth the offer.

With all of the camps he is going to this summer, next year could be a big recruiting year for him.

Hudl

June 1 - Baylor Camp

June 8 - LSU Camp

June 12 - Nebraska Camp

June 14 - Minnesota Camp

June 20 - Iowa Camp

He is also thinking about so Pac12 camps but does not have everything worked out yet.

Found out today Josh will also be camping at UCLA, USC and Stanford this summer. Has also already been to Baylor for either a camp or visit of some sorts.

He will be at the Husker camp also this week. No offers from anyone yet, but don't expect Bo to overlook DV talent in his own backyard, if he's worth the offer.

With all of the camps he is going to this summer, next year could be a big recruiting year for him.

Hudl

Both his parents went to A&M, not sure if that's in his profile page but it's going to be hard to pull him from A&M if they want him.

June 1 - Baylor Camp

June 8 - LSU Camp

June 12 - Nebraska Camp

June 14 - Minnesota Camp

June 20 - Iowa Camp

Hudl

Both his parents went to A&M, not sure if that's in his profile page but it's going to be hard to pull him from A&M if they want him.

While both his parents went there I don't think it matters to him where he goes. I think he's just looking for the school that fits him best.

June 1 - Baylor Camp

June 8 - LSU Camp

June 12 - Nebraska Camp

June 14 - Minnesota Camp

June 20 - Iowa Camp

Hudl

While both his parents went there I don't think it matters to him where he goes. I think he's just looking for the school that fits him best.
On film, he looks better at WR than safety, IMO. Anyone watching him, is that a fair assessment?

June 1 - Baylor Camp

June 8 - LSU Camp

June 12 - Nebraska Camp

June 14 - Minnesota Camp

June 20 - Iowa Camp

Hudl

. Do you know him? Good to know if this is true.

HuskerFowler, he has worked out at the facility I work at for a few years now. Known him since he was an 8th grader. Nice kid. Obviously would like to see him end up at NU but this kid will be good anywhere he goes I think. And other than his parents going to A&M he really doesn't have a college allegiance as he was a military kid and has lived all over.

HuskerFowler, he has worked out at the facility I work at for a few years now. Known him since he was an 8th grader. Nice kid. Obviously would like to see him end up at NU but this kid will be good anywhere he goes I think. And other than his parents going to A&M he really doesn't have a college allegiance as he was a military kid and has lived all over.

Thanks for the response, hope he ends up here. Sounds like a good prospect.