Auburn Allegedly Paid Players, Changed Grades

mrandyk

Auburn is a dirty program. Plain and simple. Theyve been on probation for as long as I can remember. They are the current day SMU. They are trying so hard to keep up with Bama and LSU (as SMU was with A&M and Texas) that they keep digging deeper and deeper. And one day they're going to realize they aint got a tall enough ladder.

Auburn is a dirty program. Plain and simple. Theyve been on probation for as long as I can remember. They are the current day SMU. They are trying so hard to keep up with Bama and LSU (as SMU was with A&M and Texas) that they keep digging deeper and deeper. And one day they're going to realize they aint got a tall enough ladder.

I would bet my favorite dog that Bama and LSU are dirtier than a $2 hooker also.

I would bet my favorite dog that Bama and LSU are dirtier than a $2 hooker also.

I honestly do not think Bama is or ever has been as dirty as we all HOPE they are. They have a pretty decent graduation rate. Maybe they're the Nebraska of the SEC? (whatever the hell that means. ???)

Don't know if this has been posted but adds more to the story.

http://espn.go.com/c...akes-job-auburn

David Didion takes job at Auburn

Updated: April 13, 2013, 9:15 PM ETAssociated Press

INDIANAPOLIS -- Director of enforcement David Didion is leaving the NCAA to take a job at Auburn.

Kirk Sampson, an Auburn spokesman, confirmed Saturday that Didion will begin his new job in the compliance office April 22. Didion also worked at Auburn from 1995-99 before leaving for the NCAA.

USA Today first reported the story Friday night.

It's another blow for an enforcement staff already reeling from the loss of two investigators, vice president of enforcement Julie Roe Lach and two other directors of enforcement in 16 months.

The department has come under scrutiny because of an embarrassing scandal in which the NCAA was found to have improperly collected evidence in the case against Miami. It led to Lach's ouster, and forced the NCAA to expunge that material from the case.

I honestly do not think Bama is or ever has been as dirty as we all HOPE they are. They have a pretty decent graduation rate. Maybe they're the Nebraska of the SEC? (whatever the hell that means. ???)

Here's an ESPN article from 2009:

According to documents released Tuesday, the NCAA in responding to Alabama's textbook appeal called Alabama a "serial repeat violator" with an "abysmal infractions track record" and an "extensive recent history of infractions cases unmatched by any other member institution in the NCAA."

LINK

I've also heard about several Bama players/prospects whose family members were offered jobs at the university, or their parents magically are able to move into a new home. I realize this is just hear-say, but I believe it. And don't forget about the deer antler spray thing. The only question is, how does Bama continue to slide by without major violations?

According to documents released Tuesday, the NCAA in responding to Alabama's textbook appeal called Alabama a "serial repeat violator" with an "abysmal infractions track record" and an "extensive recent history of infractions cases unmatched by any other member institution in the NCAA."

LINK

I've also heard about several Bama players/prospects whose family members were offered jobs at the university, or their parents magically are able to move into a new home. I realize this is just hear-say, but I believe it. And don't forget about the deer antler spray thing. The only question is, how does Bama continue to slide by without major violations?

They have mastered what other programs have not, keeping sh#t quiet and sweeping it under the rug. It's almost admirable.

LINK

Thank you sir.

I bet they slide by because they dont committ any major violations. It's just a bunch-and I mean a heapin' helpin'-of minor ones. Instead of paying a Cam Newton a quarter-mil, they give a bunch of great players 2k. Quantity over quality.

ROAST 'EM! Seriously I would love nothing more than to see Auburn and the SEC got slapped with some charges.

Is there abybody there that committed the infractions? Are there any players there that received grades or money? Just another chance for the "High and Mighty gut totally unfair" NCAA to punish a group of athletes who had nothing to do with the infractions. I call 'Bull$hit.'

T_O_B