Auburn Allegedly Paid Players, Changed Grades

mrandyk

Punish the COACH. PUNISH CHIZIK. I mean yes, punish the school as well, but good God, you are doing this all wrong NCAA.

What jurisdiction does the NCAA have over Gene Chizik at this point?

could they not keep him from getting another ncaa coaching job?

The NCAA can announce that any school that picks up Gene Chizik for a coaching position will have to incur the same probation and penalties that are levied against Auburn for his time there.

See Pete Carroll, USC, and that whole mess. It's why we'll never see Pete coach in college again unless some bottom-feeder school is willing to take it on the chin for a few years so they get a fleeting chance at greatness.

ESPN is caught between a rock and a hard place as far as reporting. If Fox Sports and CBS Sports as well as the other news agencies jump on this first ESPN will have egg on their face. I don't think they want any chinks appearing in their monopoly.

TonyStalloni, are you the ghost of Walt Disney?

• Fire 1

ESPN is caught between a rock and a hard place as far as reporting. If Fox Sports and CBS Sports as well as the other news agencies jump on this first ESPN will have egg on their face. I don't think they want any chinks appearing in their monopoly.

Haha glad I wasn't the only one.

So now guys are going back on their stories, how convenient. I hope she has an audio recording of her interviews, if she accurately transcribed them, so these jack holes can't wipe the egg off their faces.

There is a reason why its not getting much attention, and that is because of who wrote it. Selena Roberts is the hack who threw the Duke lacrosse players and university under the bus.

You know I was curious whether there was an credibility to the author. When I saw she wrote for SI the Times, and is an Auburn alum I figured it was good to go, but I still had doubts. This makes me even more suspect...

A little wiki background check shows that she also wrote the unauthorized A Rod biography that's gotten some criticism.

I'd laugh if it wasn't just Auburn, but if every school in the SEC was involved and were in it together...

Can you imagine the sh*t storm that would occur??

It's not too far away. Those artards are going to get it.

I know, that scenario is not that far fetched when you think of the arrogance that is the SEC...

My bank account says I'm not.....and I don't have a mustache.