tOSU are douches, get rings for banned season.

QMany

Champions of the only thing that they were eligible for. The leaders division crown.

what's the problem? eyeswear2allthatsholy

You should be really proud of that ring.

haha.....soo much butthurt

Not butthurt about anything at all. I would be embarrassed if our program got rings for a banned season.

Champions of the only thing that they were eligible for. The leaders division crown.

what's the problem? eyeswear2allthatsholy

You should be really proud of that ring.

haha.....soo much butthurt

Not butthurt about anything at all. I would be embarrassed if our program got rings for a banned season.

lol sure.......I think Etienne Sabino, John Simon, Nathan Williams and the rest of the senior class are fine with that.

so whos going to be the first buckeye to list theirs on ebay?

I'm going with Carlos Hyde, he seems kind of skeezy like that.

What makes you think Carlos Hyde is skeezy? I am not saying that he isn't but I am wondering where you got that impression.

Lots of guys sell championship rings, this isn't new, but hopefully they wait till they are out of school. Search for Alabama, Florida, Ohio State championship rings on Google. My guess is some team manager or a coach no longer with the team will sell their's first.

I'm going with Carlos Hyde, he seems kind of skeezy like that.

What makes you think Carlos Hyde is skeezy? I am not saying that he isn't but I am wondering where you got that impression.

Lots of guys sell championship rings, this isn't new, but hopefully they wait till they are out of school. Search for Alabama, Florida, Ohio State championship rings on Google. My guess is some team manager or a coach no longer with the team will sell their's first.

It mostily comes from my hate for OSU and Urban. I don't know if he is or not, he's just the first one that came to mind.

Urban

I think he only collects MNC rings. No need for a division championship ring.

All two of them? That's a hell of a collection.

With TO gettin old and all, you think Urban would be willing to help him carry some of his 5?

rings.gif

Urban

I think he only collects MNC rings. No need for a division championship ring.

All two of them? That's a hell of a collection.

With TO gettin old and all, you think Urban would be willing to help him carry some of his 5?

rings.gif

:

Cool story...15 years ago. Now lets compare the current coaches, shall we? ;)

If we are talking about NC rings, i'll take my alma mater's coach and his 11 rings.