Well I did quit buying their games that suck donkey you know what such as medal of honor, NCAA football, and fight night but it's a pretty diverse company and some of the games like the battlefield series are pretty exceptional. I think most people buy the games because they think EA is self conscious enough to know they are doing a carppy job and maybe they improved upon it. But given their current track record as long as they make a buck I think they could care less about quality of the product.

People, especially some segments of the gamer community, are prone to over reacting. DA2 complaints were mainly from PC gamers who wanted DA:O 2.0, just better graphics. ME3 could have had a better ending, but 'better' is subject to opinion and not liking and ending to a story hardly makes it a bad game. Now SimCity's mess was inexcusable, they should have learned from Blizz and D3. But with as many studios that fall under the EA umbrella, they are hardly a horrible company. I do, and will in the future buy EA games, if I think I will like it, and won't buy others. Goes for every game company.

I have given up on buying NCAA football games...they haven't done anything spectacular to them that actually adds depth and playability to them. Now....I guess 2014 will have the new physics engine that Madden 2013 has....now, that intrigues me a bit. It's something I have been wanting from the game.

I have given up on buying NCAA football games...they haven't done anything spectacular to them that actually adds depth and playability to them. Now....I guess 2014 will have the new physics engine that Madden 2013 has....now, that intrigues me a bit. It's something I have been wanting from the game.

But you'll probably just get pissed at all the stuff they haven't fixed for the last 5 years.

But you'll probably just get pissed at all the stuff they haven't fixed for the last 5 years.

Do the DBs still have the ability to jump 60 inches, and several feet diagonally, to pull off one handed ints?

Do the DBs still have the ability to jump 60 inches, and several feet diagonally, to pull off one handed ints?

No, just the linebackers. ;)

• Fire 1

Madden games definitely are more advanced than NCAA, but the novelty of being able to control your favorite team and the tradition surrounding college football makes it appealing to customers.

p.s. I HATE when I throw the ball 30 yards downfield and a LB 10 yards away swats it down. THAT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN! :lol: