Shatel: Pelini a point of pride for Nebraska, minus all the points allowed

Yea, it's kind of like saying "No offense, but you're fat. What?! You can't be mad, I said no offense!"

It's more like saying "Hey, here is a true and accurate statement that has pros and cons."

From a guy that "points the thumb, not the finger", tell me how that isn't making an excuse.

Bo never takes blame publicly for a loss. He's always publicly blaming the players.

You're not being serious are you?

Yea, it's kind of like saying "No offense, but you're fat. What?! You can't be mad, I said no offense!"

It's more like saying "Hey, here is a true and accurate statement that has pros and cons."

From a guy that "points the thumb, not the finger", tell me how that isn't making an excuse.

Bo never takes blame publicly for a loss. He's always publicly blaming the players.

No, he's not.

Methinks he is mocking Junior

http://journalstar.c...9c3aac1161.html

“You tell your players: Don’t read the blogs, don’t do this and that. But they’re human, they hear it, they see it,” the Nebraska football coach said at the recently concluded Big Ten Media Days. “I as much worry about it when things are going good as when things are going bad … because they ride the waves.

“You guys know. Not just the media, but I’m talking with the fan base, or in town. You play good and you’re the ’85 Bears. You lose and the sky is falling. Or you don’t play well and the world’s coming to an end. There’s not a lot of middle ground.”

“LSU is into it, Oklahoma was into it,” Pelini said. “But the constant seven days a week, 365 days a year, it’s different here than those places. It’s not as constant a barrage of it at some of the others places I’ve been. It’s kind of compartmentalized a little bit where the players aren’t slammed over the head with it every day of the year. That is a challenge here.

“But it just is the way it is. It’s not going away. And believe me, the fans' passion for it, and the media, that’s a positive. But there are issues with that, too, that relate to our football team and how you keep them focused and heading in a certain direction.”

What exactly is incorrect with what he said?

What does that have to do with the quote I posted?

I for one, have never heard Bo blame a loss on the fans, let alone I have never heard him say anything negative about the fans. He knows how passionate we are, and he knew this BEFORE he came back as a HC. This was expected from him, as he got a taste of it when he was our DC once before.

The only thing Bo has ever stated toward our fan base, that you could consider "negative", was when he made the comment about our fans being quite in the Kansas game. I don't remember the exact wording, but it was due to the extent that he didn't like it, and expected more noise.

good article Pelini needs to keep doing what he's doing with the players in the classroom and off the field if the talent can get back up to the level it was at in 2009 and beck can keep the offense rolling then nebraska will be in very good shape there should be a huge jumo in talent in the front seven this year and the saftey position sure there will be some growing pains but the offense should be able to overcome those and by the end of the year i think we'll see a very good team out there on the field its nice to see a coach who knows there are more inportant things in life than the four years these kids will play football good coach even better person

• Fire 1

good article Pelini needs to keep doing what he's doing with the players in the classroom and off the field if the talent can get back up to the level it was at in 2009 and beck can keep the offense rolling then nebraska will be in very good shape there should be a huge jumo in talent in the front seven this year and the saftey position sure there will be some growing pains but the offense should be able to overcome those and by the end of the year i think we'll see a very good team out there on the field its nice to see a coach who knows there are more inportant things in life than the four years these kids will play football good coach even better person

Periods, please.

good article. Pelini needs to keep doing what he's doing with the players in the classroom and off the field. if the talent can get back up to the level it was at in 2009, and beck can keep the offense rolling, then nebraska will be in very good shape, there should be a huge jumo in talent in the front seven this year, and the saftey position. sure there will be some growing pains, but the offense should be able to overcome those and by the end of the year, i think we'll see a very good team out there on the field. its nice to see a coach who knows there are more inportant things in life, than the four years these kids will play football. good coach even better person

Dude, use some punctuation lol! I almost died with not being able to take a breathe reading that!

Just for the sake of the old people on here, I edited in some punctuation. I left the spelling and capitalization alone :)

good article. Pelini needs to keep doing what he's doing with the players in the classroom and off the field. if the talent can get back up to the level it was at in 2009, and beck can keep the offense rolling, then nebraska will be in very good shape, there should be a huge jumo in talent in the front seven this year, and the saftey position. sure there will be some growing pains, but the offense should be able to overcome those and by the end of the year, i think we'll see a very good team out there on the field. its nice to see a coach who knows there are more inportant things in life, than the four years these kids will play football. good coach even better person

Dude, use some punctuation lol! I almost died with not being able to take a breathe reading that!

Just for the sake of the old people on here, I edited in some punctuation. I left the spelling and capitalization alone :)

didnt know grammer was so important on this board; should i also use MLA or APA format?

• Fire 1

didnt know grammer was so important on this board; should i also use MLA or APA format?

Why state this towards just me? Its not like I am the only person who said something about your lack of punctuation. I wasn't saying anything about your "grammar". Just saving the people on here the massive headache trying to piece together what you were saying, let alone help them read it.

Run_On_Sentence.jpg