RIP Jeff Hanneman

Strange that a lot of their music is about Satan and then on the facebook page they say Rest In Peace.

Strange is that most of their music is written about war, murder, religion...

Those are the atrocities that man commits...

So what? I like Slayer and have several songs downloaded. I just found it ironic that the band whose songs and album covers would glorify Satan and/or anti-religion would tell someone to rest in peace.

Strange that a lot of their music is about Satan and then on the facebook page they say Rest In Peace.

So what? I like Slayer and have several songs downloaded. I just found it ironic that the band whose songs and album covers would glorify Satan and/or anti-religion would tell someone to rest in peace.

I guess I get annoyed by the fact that you can't tell somebody to R.I.P., regardless of their system of beliefs. It's as if you can only say R.I.P. to someone that was a christian...

Just another reason Christianity and the Jesus can lick my balls...

• Fire 1

I guess I get annoyed by the fact that you can't tell somebody to R.I.P., regardless of their system of beliefs. It's as if you can only say R.I.P. to someone that was a christian...

No one said they couldn't say it. But the irony is there nonetheless.

No one said they couldn't say it. But the irony is there nonetheless.

The only irony is what can and can't be said in the name of the evil empire, aka christianity. The only reason there is irony, is because of sh*t religions like christianity, that deem what is and isn't appropriate due to what ever eurocentric points of view have been rammed down your throat.

This was great:

Me: 'Who wrote 'Angel Of Death'?'

Jeff: 'I did'

Me: 'Lyrics too?'

Jeff: 'Yep'

Me: 'Raining Blood'?'

Jeff: 'Me'

Me: 'Dead Skin Mask'?'

Me: 'South Of Heaven'?'

Jeff: 'Me'

Me: 'Black Magic'?'

Jeff: 'You know it'

Me: 'Hell Awaits'?'

http://blabbermouth....wsitemID=189487

I read that, and got a good laugh. Hanneman was definitely a no BS kinda dude...