Great new Husker Football Book coming out soon

Hey guys. I did it! It's live! (Sounds like you've already heard, eh?) In any case, here is what I just posted:

The wait is OVER! I proudly introduce to you over 1,500 delicious pages of 90's Husker Championship-freaking-awesomeness in "NO PLACE LIKE NEBRASKA: Anatomy of an Era, Vols. 1 & 2"! (sold separately) Many thanks to all the coaches, players,... staffers and fans for opening up their hearts to me. There will never be another book like this one. *Order from the links below (rather than the Amazon page) and your contribution to the Team Jack Foundation will DOUBLE. GBR!!!

Here are the links:

Volume 1:

https://www.createspace.com/4365183

Volume 2:

https://www.createspace.com/4371065

"Paul Koch was associated with our football program during some exceptional years and Paul has, through extensive interviews, obtained unusual insight into those years of Nebraska Football. His book provides an excellent understanding of what made those teams exceptional." –Tom Osborne

The Kindle edition is still working through a few kinks but I hope to have that out in the next week. As for either version, they will both be exactly the same so there are no hard choices to make.

BOJ: There are over 100 chapters. Too many coaches and players and staffers to name here...but you know most of the usual suspects.

Moirane: LOL Don't I wish!

Okaive: I was just glad to finally finish the version I ended up with. ;)

Landloard: Let me see what I can do about a Huskerboard discount for the Kindle when it comes out. I'm trying to figure out how to do that now.

Knapplc: thanks bud. You may be the first person in history to order! All Hail Knapplc!!! Just make sure you ordered both Volume 1 AND Volume 2. (They sell seperately, unfortunately)

Knapplc: thanks bud. You may be the first person in history to order! All Hail Knapplc!!! Just make sure you ordered both Volume 1 AND Volume 2. (They sell seperately, unfortunately)

You stop that right now. His ego is already too big for this board ;)

Good luck with your book sales. I might be picking them both up for my dad, if I can convince him to read... books lol

• Fire 1

That's very generous of you okaive. I and Team Jack thank you. Funny story, but when I first talked to Jack's father Andy we both came to realize that his boyhood neighbor was my big brother's college roommate at NU in the early 80's. And they still hunt turkey's together every year. Small world, huh? As for the paperback/hard copy thing...I would have loved some hard copy covers but the cost would have been driven up dramatically to do so...and I wanted to keep the volumes as affordable as I possibly could so everyone could enjoy them without having to bust the bank or have the old lady/old man complain that they spent too much on books LOL **Plus, I'm thinking that many people will be giving them as gifts this coming Christmas and the $24.98 price range is just about the gift giving cost that many find acceptable.....I'd love to hear yours and anybody else's comments after you get the book and would LOVE if y'all could give them a favorable review on Amazon. **By the way, just wait to you get Volume 2...it has a photo in there that only four people in the world had seen until this publishing....a little inside-the-team joke that involves a dirty little prank and the University of Oklahoma Sooners' end zone. LOL GBR!!!

• Fire 2

That's very generous of you okaive. I and Team Jack thank you. Funny story, but when I first talked to Jack's father Andy we both came to realize that his boyhood neighbor was my big brother's college roommate at NU in the early 80's. And they still hunt turkey's together every year. Small world, huh? As for the paperback/hard copy thing...I would have loved some hard copy covers but the cost would have been driven up dramatically to do so...and I wanted to keep the volumes as affordable as I possibly could so everyone could enjoy them without having to bust the bank or have the old lady/old man complain that they spent too much on books LOL **Plus, I'm thinking that many people will be giving them as gifts this coming Christmas and the $24.98 price range is just about the gift giving cost that many find acceptable.....I'd love to hear yours and anybody else's comments after you get the book and would LOVE if y'all could give them a favorable review on Amazon. **By the way, just wait to you get Volume 2...it has a photo in there that only four people in the world had seen until this publishing....a little inside-the-team joke that involves a dirty little prank and the University of Oklahoma Sooners' end zone. LOL GBR!!!

Awesome!!!