Tebow fans are pathetic

I think he's a great athlete and deserves to play in the NFL. I didn't sign the petition because it's stupid.

How does one deserve to play in the NFL? There are tons of freak athletes that don't make NFL teams because they didn't EARN it. NOBODY deserves sh#t when it comes to playing in the NFL.

He's a great athlete. Last I checked, being a great athlete whether it be a gymnast, basketball player, or football player or whatever is what a playing professional sports is all about. I think he's a baller and gets bad flack for stuff out of his control and his odd throwing motion, much like someone we know.

I think he hasn't been given the chance to earn it...but I think he deserves that chance. Sorry that you're so passionately against an NFL football player. Kinda silly to get that worked up I think.

Who's passionately against him? All I said was he doesn't deserve any more than any other "baller" athlete. Give him a shot, sure, but he doesn't deserve to play.

As far as being passionate, I guess we could say you've passionately swallowed Lord Jesus Tebow's dick

• Fire 2

I think he's a great athlete and deserves to play in the NFL. I didn't sign the petition because it's stupid.

How does one deserve to play in the NFL? There are tons of freak athletes that don't make NFL teams because they didn't EARN it. NOBODY deserves sh#t when it comes to playing in the NFL.

He's a great athlete. Last I checked, being a great athlete whether it be a gymnast, basketball player, or football player or whatever is what a playing professional sports is all about. I think he's a baller and gets bad flack for stuff out of his control and his odd throwing motion, much like someone we know.

I think he hasn't been given the chance to earn it...but I think he deserves that chance. Sorry that you're so passionately against an NFL football player. Kinda silly to get that worked up I think.

I don't think he's passionately against anyone. I think he's just correctly and rightly stating that the NFL doesn't owe Tim Tebow anything. They aren't indebted to him or obligated to give him a chance.

Bingo!

Can anyone show me some proof of the other worldly athleticism. I've watched Tebow countless times in college and most of his starts in the NFL. I don't see where he does anything marginally better than anyone else. Athletically gifted? Ok. But to what degree. Is Peyton Manning athletically gifted? Tom Brady? Compared to whom? TeBow had one famous post game speech and a roster full of future NFLers on his team. Does he win? Sure. Ask any Bronco fan how many of Timmy's wins were credited to Tebow instead of his defense that held up for 3 atrocious quarters of play from their QB. Did he have some great 4th quarter comebacks? Sure. But that's the only wins you're gonna get from a QB that puts you in a hole every game.

Do I hate TT? No. I think he's good for the sport. I'd root for his success at a different position. And I think he would be successful at another position. Does anyone think he would make a helluva DE. This is another Bellichek middle finger to the rest of the NFL. And sticking it to the Jets is icing on the cake. He's smarter than the rest and loves showing it to them with these little quirky players.

• Fire 1

If Tebow HAD to go somewhere in the NFL, I'm glad he's with the Pats, because at least they won't make a 3-ring circus out of it like Rex Ryan and the Jets did.

Belichick is going to shut that down immediately. I hope Tebow is getting ready to catch some passes because he will probably play more TE if he plays at all.

I sort of agree with the Belichick thing, I don't see him wanting to put up with it. But how much of a choice is he going to have? The media is still going to fawn over the guy, Belichick can't control that. The Patriots are going to be the center of the offseason attention no matter what Belichick does.

Who's passionately against him? All I said was he doesn't deserve any more than any other "baller" athlete. Give him a shot, sure, but he doesn't deserve to play.

As far as being passionate, I guess we could say you've passionately swallowed Lord Jesus Tebow's dick

No idea what prompted this personal attack but I do know one thing...I went the entire thread without bringing up a dick. You should try that next time.

Now_thats_what_I_call_a_cool_story_bro.gif

• Fire 2
  • 1 month later...

There are a heapin' helpin' of people who are worse than TT at football. I just find it interesting that he attracts either blind hatred or blind adoration. IMO he's a very good person who is on the margins of being able to play in the NFL. No need to get all goofy over him one way or the other.

Edit- when did this start? I most definitely did not type "heapin helpin". What I typed was "sh#tlo@d". That's pretty funny.

• Fire 1

If you watched Tebow play last night, you probably see that being "on the margins of being able to play in the NFL" could be a little generous. He has a terrible arm, and he has no pocket presence in addition. People would be done giving him chances to play QB if he wasn't Tim Tebow.

He's a total waste of a roster spot right now. If he truly wants to have an NFL career, he's going to have to switch positions, whether it's TE or FB.

And honestly, put me in the camp of people who aren't mesmerized by his character either. I have no doubt he's a good guy, but he tries too hard to look perfect, and I don't buy it.

If you watched Tebow play last night, you probably see that being "on the margins of being able to play in the NFL" could be a little generous. He has a terrible arm, and he has no pocket presence in addition. People would be done giving him chances to play QB if he wasn't Tim Tebow.

He's a total waste of a roster spot right now. If he truly wants to have an NFL career, he's going to have to switch positions, whether it's TE or FB.

And honestly, put me in the camp of people who aren't mesmerized by his character either. I have no doubt he's a good guy, but he tries too hard to look perfect, and I don't buy it.

He does too many good things off of the football field for it to be an act. I believe he is just truly a great person, who looks to do good in this world. It's difficult to "buy it" because it is so rare in today's world....