IRS targets Tea Party

Where's that Obama "scandal" thread? How many of those turned out to be actual scandals again?

depends who you ask. we still are not sure where he was actually born, after all.

typical liberal response. it's so cute that you all believed he was actually gonna bring "change" instead he is already turning out to be worse than Bush.

typical uninformed response. it's so cute that you all believe that all liberals are so delusional we thought obama would fix every problem in the world, when we actually realize that it is just a choice between the lesser of two evils.

• Fire 1

typical liberal response. it's so cute that you all believed he was actually gonna bring "change" instead he is already turning out to be worse than Bush.

typical uninformed response. it's so cute that you all believe that all liberals are so delusional we thought obama would fix every problem in the world, when we actually realize that it is just a choice between the lesser of two evils.

Acting like the expectations for Obama voters were astronomically high and pointing out that his presidency has been roughly average (or slightly above) is the easiest way of proving that Obama is a failure.

Sort of like arguing that George W. wasn't the worst president ever . . . just a really bad one.

It's the expectations game. Fun, fun.

Where's that Obama "scandal" thread? How many of those turned out to be actual scandals again?

depends who you ask. we still are not sure where he was actually born, after all.

I never thought that the liberals thought that Obama would fix every problem. I never bought into the "change" bullsh#t Obama kept spouting. I saw him for who he is, a snake oil salesman. Saying it's a lesser of two evils when you have no real idea of how they will actually be as President is bullsh#t as well. Now you will be lucky if you have any freedoms left once Obama gets out of office.

I never thought that the liberals thought that Obama would fix every problem. I never bought into the "change" bullsh#t Obama kept spouting. I saw him for who he is, a snake oil salesman. Saying it's a lesser of two evils when you have no real idea of how they will actually be as President is bullsh#t as well. Now you will be lucky if you have any freedoms left once Obama gets out of office.

the four previous years of obama's administration gave me a bit of an idea of how he would be as president. and what freedoms, pray tell, have we lost as of yet or are you thinking we will lose?

• Fire 1

I saw him for who he is, a snake oil salesman.

So you knew Obama was a "snake oil salesman" before he was president, but...

Saying it's a lesser of two evils when you have no real idea of how they will actually be as President is bullsh#t as well.

... we can't say Obama's the lesser of two evils because we don't know how McCain/Romney would have fared as president. So you have the prescience market cornered. Huh.

I never bought into the "change" bullsh#t Obama kept spouting... Now you will be lucky if you have any freedoms left once Obama gets out of office.

You don't buy into Obama's "bullsh#t" but - apparently - you're buying into the bullsh#t rumors about him.

Do tell us what freedoms we're losing under Obama, and are they different than those we lost under Bush? And, let's presume a conservative gets into office after Obama - are they going to restore the freedoms you've lost? How would they do that?

• Fire 3

the four previous years of obama's administration gave me a bit of an idea of how he would be as president. and what freedoms, pray tell, have we lost as of yet or are you thinking we will lose?

It has to do with Obama continuing Bush policies and dragging his feet on foreign affairs, the leaks , the spying, him commenting too much on stuff that should be the last thing he should be spending time on like sports.

It has to do with Obama continuing Bush policies and dragging his feet on foreign affairs, the leaks , the spying, him commenting too much on stuff that should be the last thing he should be spending time on like sports.

= lost freedoms?

this seems a bit petty. he is still a human and deserves human interests.

• Fire 1

= lost freedoms?

His gurrrrrrrrrrns

thompson-ewing-reagan.jpg

reagan-scullty.jpg

bo-reagan.jpg

reagan-sixers.jpg

• Fire 2

thompson-ewing-reagan.jpg

reagan-scullty.jpg

bo-reagan.jpg

reagan-sixers.jpg

Reagan wasn't a good President. I guess when you run up the debt you gotta get your mind off the fact you keep running our country into debt.

• 6 months later...