TE Alize Jones [Notre Dame Commit]

Sounds like his high school coach may be working at the NU camps this summer so that may help gain some interest with him..

Bishop Gorman. Never a good sign.

I'm not familiar with Bishop Gorman, why is that not a good sign?

Sounds like his high school coach may be working at the NU camps this summer so that may help gain some interest with him..

I think it's been noted that we've never been able to get a recruit from there so I would guess that's what he was referring to.

I think it's been noted that we've never been able to get a recruit from there so I would guess that's what he was referring to.

Ehhh, yeah. I'm not sure on all the details, but I've heard we burned a few bridges with the Bishop Gorman coaching staff a while back (in the Callahan era, if I remember right..) and we've never even been close to signing a kid from there. Although, clearly with the coach heading up to BRW for camp... Tides could be turning.

• 2 weeks later...

Jones is selling NU to Hale in twitter.

Naijiel Hale @YoungNateDogg

@King_Jones8 how you liking it out there fam?

Alize Jones @King_Jones8

@YoungNateDogg it's cool bruh, campus is crazy. You ever been?

Naijiel Hale @YoungNateDogg

@King_Jones8 naw but I might set up a official with them. They told me I'd like the facilities too.

Alize Jones @King_Jones8

@YoungNateDogg Yeah bruh you should it's nice down here real talk

• 2 months later...

I know it's only the first half of the first game against a very good opponent, but I wouldn't look for great stats from Jones this year. Randall Cunningham Jr. is an incredible athlete - he's 6-6 and high jumps 7-3 - but he has a long way to go as a QB. Their best offense is the zone read and Cunningham covers a lot of ground in a hurry with those huge strides but he doesn't seem to read defenses very well.

• 1 month later...