RB/LB Jamardre Cobb [Arizona Commit]

Player: Jamardre Cobb

Hometown: Los Angeles, CA

School: Bishop Mora Salesian

Position: Linebacker/Running back

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 218 lbs

40 time: 4.6 sec

Offers: Arizona, Arizona St, California, Colorado, Colorado St, Florida St, Houston, Memphis, Miami, Nebraska, Ohio St, Oklahoma, South Carolina, SMU, Stanford, Tennessee, Texas Tech, Washington St, Wisconsin

Twitter

Rivals: :star :star :star :star

247: :star :star :star :star

Scout: :star :star :star :star

ESPN: :star :star :star :star

Highlights

Love this kids film! Plowing threw guys when running and slamming guys when tackling.

Ron Brown offered him as RB, but he told Cobb, he does not care what side of the ball he will play on, he just wants him on the field. Cobb already wants to take an OV to NU this fall. Would love to see it happen.

As far as his RB skills, he's okay. I think we have better here now and have offered better so far. The guy can tackle. I didn't see much of the blow-you-up tackles that everyone loves. He seemed very sound in wrapping up the ball carrier which is good. Would like to see him as a LB if he gets his weight up a bit. Looked good to me. If he is excited for a visit, it can't be all bad.

It seems like this year, we are going after some HEAVY hitters! Not to be a total star gazer, but I can't remember the last time I popped into the recruiting class to look at our top offers and prospects this early and just seeing them littered with the top-rated players in the nation.

Got to say, it's exciting for us peons in the fanbase.

It seems like this year, we are going after some HEAVY hitters! Not to be a total star gazer, but I can't remember the last time I popped into the recruiting class to look at our top offers and prospects this early and just seeing them littered with the top-rated players in the nation.

And as you type this the Matthew Jordan profile gets made

It's like this every year in my opinion. I feel the coaches have really done their homework on a huge number of kids this year. We are really taking a calculated approach this year.

It's like this every year in my opinion. I feel the coaches have really done their homework on a huge number of kids this year. We are really taking a calculated approach this year.

What do you think our chances with Jamardre are EZ-E? Or too early to tell..