Gohlson No Longer at Notre Dame

I'm not talking about blatant plagiarism or using answer keys (although that probably goes on more than most professors are aware) but almost nobody goes through college without looking off another person's test, writing something on your hand/table, or slipping something behind your calculator. I had another kid in one of my courses this year using his smart phone to look up a pdf file. I thought about turning him in but when I saw he flunked the test anyway I didn't, because he would help the curve and boost my grade .My freshmen year people tried to change answers on a chem test and submit them for regrading even though they'd been warned that they are always copied for such an occasion, needless to say they were flunked out. That video is from a capstone course too, cheating in there is just ludicrous. The point of those is to apply the knowledge you've acquired the past few years and prepare you for your career. Most professors will give you a passing grade if you just show them effort.

Like I said if you get caught you're an idiot and deserve what you get.

• 2 weeks later...

If you didn't cheat in college then you didn't try, or you were the smart kid that everyone else copied off of. But if you got caught then you're just an idiot.

You have to be an idiot to need to cheat in college.

If you're an athlete yes, but they're usually not too bright anyway. If you're in something actually difficult like engineering, then you are going to "cheat" at least once in your college career. Whether it's copying a homework, using a solution manual, or what have you.

If you didn't cheat in college then you didn't try, or you were the smart kid that everyone else copied off of. But if you got caught then you're just an idiot.

If you're an athlete yes, but they're usually not too bright anyway. If you're in something actually difficult like engineering, then you are going to "cheat" at least once in your college career. Whether it's copying a homework, using a solution manual, or what have you.

Banging the TA or Professor?

Or both?

Or both?

What ever you gotta do man, it's a dog eat dog world out there.

Or both?

Being an engineering graduate, this is definitely not something I would have done with my professors.

Or both?

Being an engineering graduate, this is definitely not something I would have done with my professors.

All dudes or just ugly?

We didn't even have TAs at my college. The only professor I ever wanted to bang taught my ethics class and she was visiting prof from Iowa

• 4 weeks later...
Notre Dame quarterback Everett Golson will return to the Fighting Irish in the spring, he said Saturday.

In May, the Irish suspended Golson for the 2013 season for "poor academic judgment."

"I will be returning in the spring, that's pretty much it," Golson told television station WPDE in Myrtle Beach, S.C., where he was attending a charity basketball tournament.

ESPN Article

Oh. How convenient.