Besides the big N

huskerguy

We sold out a stadium that holds 78000 people despite having only 1.6 million people in the entire state, and no major urban centers on our borders either. We travel better than any other team in the country, have a reputation for class, and even fans within the state who arent going to the game where red on game days, even if they are gonna be up to their elbows in manure in the middle of a field with no one else within 5 miles. That is why we are the best fans. Not an opinion, a fact.

Great post Krondoggie.  Iowa hawkeyes are easily the biggest bandwagoner I have known.  I have plenty friends from iowa, who all of a sudden have become huge iowa football fans in the last 3 or 4 years.  But could even name you one player off the iowa team from 5 years ago.

:wtf Bandwagon?? Fans pop out of the woodwork in good years for husker baseball, mens BB, womens (not mens volleyball), bandwagon?? Mr Pot, meet Mr Kettle!! :box

Thanks for playing. :horns2:horns2

:duel

for what its worth from a Michigan perspective

I hear Ohio State fan horror stories. Michigan fans vehicles get smashed.

Michigan State fans are the most unknowledgable and envious of any fans in the country. They can be profane. I know that one game fans were wearing

"Muck Fichigan" tee shirts. Sure it sounds funny, but to many parents with kids at the game, didn't make a good impression.

from a Wolverine point of view. :thumbs

:duel

for what its worth from a Michigan perspective

I hear Ohio State fan horror stories. Michigan fans vehicles get smashed.

Michigan State fans are the most unknowledgable and envious of any fans in the country. They can be profane. I know that one game fans were wearing

"Muck Fichigan" tee shirts. Sure it sounds funny, but to many parents with kids at the game, didn't make a good impression.

from a Wolverine point of view. :thumbs

Yeah I hear ya. We got our tards to the west as well. AKA sCUm. No way getting away from em!

Actually we also have an NCAA record for sell outs for volleyball, so I would hardly consider that bandwagon considering we hadnt been to the final four before this year in five years. Nice try though.

How long has it sold out? How long has the program existed? You probably don't know either. Until they started winning, no one knew they were there.

dedhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarse

Thanks for playing. ;)

Actually we also have an NCAA record for sell outs for volleyball, so I would hardly consider that bandwagon considering we hadnt been to the final four before this year in five years. Nice try though.

How long has it sold out? How long has the program existed? You probably don't know either. Until they started winning, no one knew they were there.

dedhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarsededhoarse

Thanks for playing. ;)

That's your opinion. I have been watching Husker Volleyball since 1997 and can name every single fine lady that has set foot at Nebraska since then.

Amber Holmquist

Greichaly Cepero

Nancy Metcalf

Laura Pilakowski

Those 4 were known as the fearsome 4. Lets see, who else is worth mentioning.

Lindsay wischmeier

Jenny Kropp

Anna Schrad

Angie Oxley

Kim Behrends

Melissa Elmer

Jenn Saleumuea

Jordan Larson

Christina Houetling

Amanda McCormick (although she transfered last year)

Kelsay Fautch (she transfered to another school also for playing time)

Sarah Pavan

Ahh the memories...Oh and by the way, the sellout streak at the collisum is 60 straight